xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Benjeremy  (Read 71 times)

Gman22

• Archived User
Benjeremy
« on: January 17, 2004, 09:11:00 AM »

Can I PM you about the RC4 Key?  I know what the actual key is, I just want to know how to find it.  Make any sense?

Anyways,
Thanks

Edit:  Newbs do NOT PM me wondering what the key is.  I will ignore you.

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Benjeremy
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 09:20:00 AM »

I don't think I can help you on that (Nor am I the least worried about what the key is).

While I might have spent more time dealing with BIOSes in the past year, I've been too busy with MXM to get into much else. Sorry about that...

Gman22

• Archived User
Benjeremy
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »

I understand, do you know anyone that knows how to get it and would be willing to tell me, Im just curious to find out more about hacking and stuff

edit: oooo, sorry, you took my last edit the wrong way, that was intended for other ppl, newbs who might pm me wondering what it was...

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Benjeremy
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 11:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (Gman22 @ Jan 17 2004, 01:49 PM)
I understand, do you know anyone that knows how to get it and would be willing to tell me, Im just curious to find out more about hacking and stuff

edit: oooo, sorry, you took my last edit the wrong way, that was intended for other ppl, newbs who might pm me wondering what it was...

Oh, well sorry about the misinterpretation...

At any rate, the info on where the RC4 comes from is around. I don't believe it's embedded in the BIOS itself (otherwise, tools would not require it) - except the Debug BIOSes.

Check Bunnie's site for more detail, as well as the xbox-linux site (linked from main page)

Gman22

• Archived User
Benjeremy
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »

wink.gif )