xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Development Expansion Card Questions  (Read 41 times)

hybridcivic182

• Archived User
Development Expansion Card Questions
« on: November 11, 2003, 05:19:00 PM »

I bought an expansion card off ebay that showed 2 IDE channels as well as one female USB, 1 female SCSI port, a spot to power the card (the yellow cable fits here) and then a power out to the DVD drive.  I thought it was some sort of Dev. Utility but i cannot find any info about the thing.  Does anyone know what is up with expansion cards like this??  The only real key that showed me it was a dev. card was the micro processor -

XILINX
SPARTAN

The card boots when I am running my X2 4977 BIOS but when i flip my switch to boot to my reg. XBOX bios it gives me an error code of 12 - i think this is because the yellow cable has to power the card, and then run back into the xbox.

If anyone has any idea how to use this tool or what i can do with this thing please let me know via PM or EMAIL

Thanks
toran t.

Gamester17

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 02:45:00 AM »

probebly a Raptor PCI adapter/card, sorry but I don't know more about it, try google for xbox+raptor+pci+development  ...it should only work with Xbox that has debug BIOS

hybridcivic182

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 09:17:00 AM »

I actually did pay money for the damn thing .. lol
But if i have a SCSI card with an external adapter on my computer, your saying i can connect the card via SCSI to watch DVD's ?  That sux i thought this was some sort of software dev. kit ... damn bro