xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xbox Debug Kit With 4039 For Sale  (Read 233 times)

Gamester17

• Archived User
Xbox Debug Kit With 4039 For Sale
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2003, 12:47:00 AM »

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Sep 11 2003, 07:47 AM)
huh.gif is a Retail Xbox with TSOP flashed and XDK soft on it. not an original XDK Console , XDK's are green and clear , not black, it even has header pins , another sign of a TSOP was made.

yes, it most deffinitly is, and the extra 64MB of ram has been soldered on by hand as one can clearly see

Look on the solder job on the right which is done by a machine, now look at the left one

PS! Real debug do not have pin headers. Selling this Xbox with the XDK Launcher on it is illegal.

rzyzzy

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2003, 12:50:00 AM »

wink.gif mines a green Xbox debug and it doesnt have Header Pins , must be diferent models.

Jeez, yours must be fake then , Xbox-Savage wink.gif   I mean, I found 3 xdk pictures( including a prototype), and they all had header pins.  Yours doesn't?  It's not like you'ld know an xdk if it hit you over the head - you couldn't spot the ram ( earlier in this thread), and you don't know how the lpc bus works ( earlier in this thread) - I bet someone put stock xbox guts in a debug kit case, and sold them to you for like $500, am I right?    

You owe vmehta211 an apology, btw.  wink.gif

rzyzzy

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2003, 12:53:00 AM »

yes, it most deffinitly is, and the extra 64MB of ram has been soldered on by hand as one can clearly see

Look on the solder job on the right which is done by a machine, now look at the left one

PS! Real debug do not have pin headers. Selling this Xbox with the XDK Launcher on it is illegal.

I'm getting really tired of wasting air on you guys!  Thats *GLARE*  have you ever tried to photograph a motherboard?  
he posted a cleaner pic here

no way that was done by hand...

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2003, 12:56:00 AM »

dry.gif

i believe i believe smile.gif

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2003, 01:37:00 AM »

QUOTE (rzyzzy @ Sep 11 2003, 05:53 AM)

I'm getting really tired of wasting air on you guys!  Thats *GLARE*  have you ever tried to photograph a motherboard?  

wink.gif  the ram doesnt have anything writen on it.

XDK RAM

vmehta211 XDK RAM

rzyzzy

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2003, 06:32:00 AM »

it does have something written on it I posted what the chips had written on it in an earlier reply. Also, no one hand soldered the chips, if anyone is in the bay area, california u can come look at it. That should prove once and for all that this is not a fake.

The only people not convinced are the trolls...  I won't feed them anymore, good luck with your sale.. wink.gif

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »

I agree... there is text written on it.  Taking pics of IC's is a little tougher than it looks.  There is very little light, and the ICs themselves are reflective.  Like rzyzzy said, just ignore the trolls.

Also, if you're not convinced, just ignore the thread instead of whoring this guy's sale.

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2003, 03:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Sep 11 2003, 05:37 AM)
QUOTE (rzyzzy @ Sep 11 2003, 05:53 AM)

wink.gif  the ram doesnt have anything writen on it.

XDK RAM

vmehta211 XDK RAM

Maybe you should look at a retail xbox, the ram which you are claiming was soldered in by hand, is the one that the xbox comes with....(below, and to the left the GPU)
here is a nice picture if you get confused:
http://www.xbox-scen...are/picture.php
Pages: 1 [2]