xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xecuter Is Da Bomb  (Read 82 times)

evanmugford

• Archived User
Xecuter Is Da Bomb
« on: January 19, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »

1) the name it self makes you stop and think   "woth that name it must be a bad @$$ motha of a chip"

2)who has the most fastest and best releases for software and hardware combine
"team Xecuter"

3)the rest of the companies are a bunch of wankers compaired to Xecuterthats right i said it  somebody had to say it!

4)i put an Xecuter in a 1.0 chip long ago i can't even tell you how long ago and that puppy is still gpoing strong   my gf is using that same xbox right now to watch a movie   making the Xecuter more durable than the xbox itself    its pretty bad when Xecuter is releasing chips that are more durable and last longer than what the chip is designed to mod   the xbox.  but that brings us back to the wanker discution and we will through MS in the mix with them.

5)team Xecuter cares more about its customers than just making money  hence this contest. like come on 100 CHIPS TO GIVE AWAY now thats saying something
"team Xecuter leads the way to the customers hearts leaving all other compnies wondering    maby we sould make chips for another console   because we sure as hell can't compeat with them!!!!"

thanks for all the great stuff guys and keep up the awsome work!!!!!!

gibbler

• Archived User
Xecuter Is Da Bomb
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 07:12:00 PM »

My xecuter wasnt "da bomb"  :angry:

RocafellaSqualie

• Archived User
Xecuter Is Da Bomb
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 08:55:00 PM »

evanmugford,

I think it would be best to post your 5 reasons in the pinned section  ;)