xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Heeeellllppppppp  (Read 66 times)

board3rboy713

• Archived User
Heeeellllppppppp
« on: January 18, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »

i have a modded xbox and i have games on a seperate backup hard drive encase some thing happens! i also have xbox live and a normal 8 gig hard drive in. and my bio's are also not viewable! i know that xbox live scans xbox's for oversized hard drives then if they are they sue you and frie your xbox and that crap! i am safe from that!!!

my problem is that i heard from a guy that xbox live traces the circuits on your xbox is this true and if it is please help me with some back ways!!!! :(  :(

please help
                                             Jake

This post has been edited by board3rboy713: Jan 19 2005, 02:41 AM

acemilo

• Archived User
Heeeellllppppppp
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »

Oh boy.  First of all, please use question marks instead of exclamation points when asking something, they look like this: "?".  As far as live, the first time you log onto live your xbox serial number and the serial number of the hard drive are sent to ms and are permanently related.  If you EVER change the hd to another and log onto live, you will be banned.  As far as what "that guy" told you, you can tell him I said he is a friggen idiot.

board3rboy713

• Archived User
Heeeellllppppppp
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 08:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(acemilo @ Jan 18 2005, 10:29 PM)
Oh boy.  First of all, please use question marks instead of exclamation points when asking something, they look like this: "?".  As far as live, the first time you log onto live your xbox serial number and the serial number of the hard drive are sent to ms and are permanently related.  If you EVER change the hd to another and log onto live, you will be banned.  As far as what "that guy" told you, you can tell him I said he is a friggen idiot.

yeah but it is the original hard drive that i used so it should be safe right"???????"

acemilo

• Archived User
Heeeellllppppppp
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »

It doesnt matter if its the original hd or not, all that matters is that you log onto live with the hard drive you are gonna use forever the first time you log on.  If you haven't signed on to live yet, go ahead and put in a big hd then sign on to live.

PS Nice use of the ?.