xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Burn Daedalus_working_emu?  (Read 116 times)

nitemare

• Archived User
How To Burn Daedalus_working_emu?
« on: July 16, 2002, 08:21:00 AM »

tried burning with Nero. CDRom ISO, put all files in same directory from zip and added roms (.ROM and .V64)  to main directory as well. burnt with mode 1, dao onto cdrw. Keep getting dirty cd error. tried several burns and no luck. any suggestions? using Enigmah Final.  
dox says:
Already xbe prepatched to work
Just put the N64 rom zip files in teh same dir as the emu.
Read the ini file to tell you what roms work.
Runs fine from disc or HDD

well, i did all that and it dont boot.

DaGamePimp

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 11:14:00 AM »

-- I have done this with many emu's and apps already and had no issues . I have done daedalus , quake 2 , xsnes , xmameb5 using Nero 5.5.9.0 - DAO - close disc onto TDK cd-rw @ 4x write and they all work fine [ Quake 2 takes a little bit to load ] . I did Xmame @ 10x write the first time and it would not run 100% . Be sure you are using media that work in your Xbox and be sure that you are burning them slow enough [ keep trying down to 1x write if it needs it ] . I used Xiso to compile the iso image , I know this is not supposed to be needed as you can just drag & drop but it works just fine for me .
-- Best of Luck ,
-[DGP]-

nitemare

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2002, 10:21:00 PM »

xiso worked. i had to make an iso image first, then burn with nero.. thanks for the tip.. it wouldnt work by just dragging files in nero.. anyways, this emu is really poor.. i only got supermario64/mario kart64/superman working. didnt work: goldeneye/papermario/pokemon stadium/dukenukem/kirby.. and all these said in the file they are PLAYABLE..wrong!!
thanks for your help!

{later}

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2002, 12:43:00 AM »

It's a port from the PC version, and it's still a work-in-progress. The .ini file you're talking about is from the PC version

nitemare

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2002, 01:32:00 AM »

ohh. PC info file. nice.. so that explains it.. ok.. now i have nothing against the emu.. what i hate the most is claiming it does play this game when it really doesnt. ok.. so emu is fine. actually the games that did work looked great. just add sound and u wouldnt know u are playing xbox.. cant wait for the final!

aLuCaRD

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2002, 03:24:00 AM »

smile.gif