xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Adobe Flash Not Installing On Xdsl  (Read 89 times)

rubberduck123

• Archived User
Adobe Flash Not Installing On Xdsl
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »

Hi all,

Been playing around with XDSL and its great! But I cannot install anything! including simple plugins such as flash!!! It downloads, then it says its installing (this is all in firefox) and then it says it installed all ok. then I attempt to go on youtube (one of my many favourite sites) but I get an error from youtube saying flash isnt installed!!! Also, whenever I try to add a new user, it adds it ok no problems, and when I come to reboot to XDSL, no user and pass prompt :-(

Please help a 15 year old modder in training!

Joe

joesnose

• Archived User
Adobe Flash Not Installing On Xdsl
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 07:55:00 PM »

if you read the last 3 or 4 pages f the dsl, back from the grave you will find a link to a new xdsl, which you must burn to disc, then load it on your xbox, right click on the desktop choose the option for loopback install, this will install it to yur e:drive, then find the folder knoppix on your e;drive and boot the default.xbe from there then theres a selction when you right click on the desktop for xdsl use that to install the updates, make sure you read the last pages of the xdsl back from the grave tread,

sorry if none of this makes sense, late and drunk, an lder joe, post back if you have any problems understanding.