xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: For Those Who Installed A 2.3b Lite +  (Read 375 times)

lookformeb

• Archived User
For Those Who Installed A 2.3b Lite +
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »

Good lord... the "white sticker" can be removed to mount it to something.  Why you would want to do this in a lite plus, i dont know, but it simply reveals some double sided adhesive.

You most likely do not have the chip aligned properly or you've selected the incorrect xbox verion on the chip's switch.

xboxmodderr4u

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2004, 10:24:00 PM »

People are too funny.  Leave the sticker aka.. white paper.. on and just mount the darn thing.  If you are using the wire install than peel back the protective paper and stick it to the side of the metal shielding.  If your using the pin header setup install your chip and leave it on.  It will protect your contacts incase of whatever.. Not a big deal.  If the lights don't light up than you better check your alignment and hopefully your not using the 2.3b lite + chip because they suck and is really useless in my opinion.  Soldering is not that hard especially when the points are pretty big considering the norm.. You probally already have it working by now but for any noobs here will there ya go.

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2004, 10:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (Damessiah @ Feb 16 2004, 03:24 PM)
I fixed this problem ages ago Lookformeb, im sure it was old, lock it or do what not i dont know.

Someone bumped...  tongue.gif

Closed...
Pages: 1 [2]