xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: X2.1 And X2.2 Pro Flash W/ Cromwell  (Read 1005 times)

marladon

• Archived User
X2.1 And X2.2 Pro Flash W/ Cromwell
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2003, 06:06:00 AM »

Got it working now, believe it was the cromwell heat issue that I have read about.  If anyone has same issue ensure you do this cold and check your dip switches carefully

italyct23

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2003, 01:22:00 PM »

OK, so obviously my X2.1 lite came with the Cromwell 1.8 bios. Clearly according to this thread, I don't need the OZXFlash cd anymore, just simply the bios.bin on cd. That's all obvious. My question is, why when I insert my bios.bin cd, does it say "loading linuxboot.cfg from cd" and never move past that point? I ask this because the "linuxboot.cfg" file is the one that is on the OZXFlash cd, not the bios.bin cd. The OZXFlash cd doesn't load at all by the way but that is besides the point.

Trust me, I have searched for days and exhausted many forums but have not seen an answer to this question.

I modded my box with the X2.0 lite with no probs since it had an X2 bios on it to begin with. But my friends X2.1 lite with this Cromwell crap is a real pain... Too much extra work to get to the starting point of installing a new dash, etc.

Thanks guys

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2003, 02:22:00 PM »

OK, so obviously my X2.1 lite came with the Cromwell 1.8 bios. Clearly according to this thread, I don't need the OZXFlash cd anymore

When it boots to cromwell, does it say "Flashbios" at the top? That is what this thread is for. Other versions of cromwell you use the ozx method...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]