xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Desperately Need Help  (Read 98 times)

berksair

• Archived User
Desperately Need Help
« on: November 15, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »

ok... my xbox hdd is usless, i know a lot about xbox modding however im still no expert.  my old motherboard fried, so i took the eeprom chip and installed it onto my new motherboard, and i was going to back it up but my friend hit restore,.. not backup (now my needed eeprom has the same code as my last hdd)... and my network connection is fubar so i can connect to access the old backups...  anyways there is good news... atleast i hope. i did manage to write down the password that are displayed under the hdd info... i am wondering if i could use craxation or a program of that sort to simply enter the passwords and possibly unlock it....

FallsInc

• Archived User
Desperately Need Help
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »

well, you are going to have to network it. the smartxx has the last 5 eeproms on it, and you can save all of them then flash the different one till you get the one that you need. you can use the remote flasher to upload the different eeproms. there is no master password set by the SOS

if you want to send it my way, i can fix it for you.

This post has been edited by FallsInc: Nov 16 2005, 07:19 AM

berksair

• Archived User
Desperately Need Help
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 12:12:00 AM »

well that means i got to screw with my network connections... sinced i lanned it a month ago, its been a pain... but does it keep the last 5 different eeproms or the last 5 booted eeproms... cause ive been screwing with my xbox for a month now and ive booted it like 1000 times.......

anyways how much would it cost for you to unlock my hdd... or atleast just copy the c: partition so i can get the evox backup....

FallsInc

• Archived User
Desperately Need Help
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »

i dunno, hows 15 + 10 for return shipping sound?

berksair

• Archived User
Desperately Need Help
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »

that would be great...  would paypal be ok for a payment after i send it.......