xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Smartxx + Games On Hd=noxbl  (Read 124 times)

sp17f1r3

• Archived User
Smartxx + Games On Hd=noxbl
« on: April 09, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

it wont let me played compied games on xbl why and how can i fix this <

ivwshane

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »

My understanding is that in order to play xbox live you need to have an unmodified xbox or one that thinks it's unmodified.

What that means to you is, you can't play xbl while playing games off the hard drive.

Try some of the other xbl alternatives like link kai (sp). <

jakman85

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 10:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(ivwshane @ Apr 10 2005, 03:58 AM)
My understanding is that in order to play xbox live you need to have an unmodified xbox or one that thinks it's unmodified.

What that means to you is, you can't play xbl while playing games off the hard drive.

Try some of the other xbl alternatives like link kai (sp).

Xbox Connect is very good too

Xbox live never appealed to me, probably because it costs and only one player on the box can play on xbl at a time <

Ozito

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »

havent u allready done a thread on the smart-xx forum under the name Spit Fire complaining that u wasted 50$ on the Smart-xx V2 when u tried to play non geniune games thru XBL and that u got banned after four months?... c'mon XOR and Klutsh allready told you.... if u want to play copied games over the net then use X-Link Kai....

"KLUTSH"       I'll say it again, GO READ A MANUAL. No one has EVER said you could play copied games on Live.
Live! Protection = The ability to diasble the chip and boot the original xbox's bios.
Not so you can be a PIRATING CHEAT.

"XOR"      FOOL - nuff said

The detection prevention is to make sure that M$ don't see an oversized HDD when you disable your Modchip. The fact that you connected while your chip was on running some hacked bios or other didn't actually occur to you that maybe it was a bad idea.

use XLINK instead then, at least it's free...

This post has been edited by Ozito: Apr 11 2005, 07:37 PM <

8itgreat

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »

i can't understand people sometimes....even noobies...research before you buy something.... to play games off the damn hard drive you need to boot with a modded bios...a modded bios can not connect to xbox live obviously...your banned right away

only retail games booting the original dash will work on xbox live...crazy that people dont understand this or if not sure research before you install a modchip

xlink kai is not as busy as xbl but its free and works quite well <