xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Me Please, "no Saved Missions"  (Read 144 times)

durbancic

• Archived User
Help Me Please, "no Saved Missions"
« on: August 03, 2011, 06:31:00 PM »

I am in desperate need of help here. I am trying to install Krayzie's 1.1.1 version using 007:AUF on my 1.6 Xbox. I have a modded Xbox that I have FTP transferred the 45410000d gamesave folder to the \udata folder on my E: I have a generic style 8MB memory card that I put in controller and copy the gamesave to the memory card. I verified that ALL files and folders on the memory card before removing. I then plugged the memory card into the virgin box, and through the memory tab I transferred the gamesave to the HDD. Started 007, started a new game, quit, and then tried to load a game from the HDD...but get "No Saved Missions" error! I am pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. It took me awhile to get to this point, before I didn't even have the gamesave show up to transfer to the HDD. What am I missing here???

BTW: It is a platinum hits version of the game that I have, but the game ends with #517 so it should be fine I think, right?

Thanks,

Dan

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:43:00 PM »

If I recall correctly, the Platinum Hits versions of Splinter Cell that "end with #517"  are ok, however, this rule doesn't apply to Bond AUF. I think it is possible that you've gotten your notes mixed up.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 06:15:00 AM »

According to this link, versions of 007:AUF that end 517 will work.

It sounds as though you are, but are you loading the gamesave correctly? The 007 version needs to be loaded a certain way in order to get the save working otherwise it will just boot to a black screen. When you get to the load game screen DON'T select load game but start a new one. Then when you reached the actual game (after the cutscene), hit the start button and select quit game, then go back to the load game screen and this time select "load game".

Also, how big is the gamesave i.e. how many blocks? It should be 381 blocks.

durbancic

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 02:11:00 PM »

I got the original version of the game, ending in #507. Doesn't work for me either.
When I look at the gamesave on the memory card it is 376 blocks, when I press right it is 372 blocks.

When I look at the copied to the hdd version it is 377 blocks, then when I press right it is 372 blocks.

Dan

Also, I am loading the game with the special instructions required for this game.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 05:54:00 PM »

Hmmmm. I'm nowhere near an Xbox at the moment, so can't check, but the only thing I can think of is that you might want to try to download a clean copy of the Krayzie gamesave, because at 372 blocks yours looks as though it might have some files missing. It's worth a try.

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Aug 4 2011, 01:15 PM) View Post

According to this link, versions of 007:AUF that end 517 will work.
Ok. Thanks for the confirmation.

durbancic

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 07:19:00 AM »

Ok thanks guys, I will try the save again and let you know how it goes.

durbancic

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 07:15:00 AM »

Ok, I redownloaded the save from "the usual places" and did not install the 1.1.1 update. It worked fine and is installed. I have a couple questions.
 If I want to install xbmc as my dash, will this mess up my install of krayzie's exploit if I need to add the extras disc or make any updates / changes to it? Or should i just leave xbmc as an app? If I do install it as dashboard, do  I follow this? LINK

Thanks,

Dan

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 07:49:00 AM »

No, that tutorial is for a chipped / flashed Xbox, but you have to do something similar.

Install XBMC as an application in E:\Apps\XBMC\, and make sure it runs.

Grab the team XBMC shortcut. Edit the config file to point to E:\Apps\XBMC\default.xbe. Rename the xbe and the config file default.xbe and default.cfg, and put both in E:\Temp\. From the UnleashX file manager run E:\Temp\default.xbe, and make sure that XBMC launches.

Copy the contents of E:\dashboard\ into E:\Apps\UnleashX\

Finally, copy default.xbe and default.cfg from E:\Temp\ into E:\Dashboard\

When you reboot you will have XBMC as your dash.

Alternatively you can use HeXEn to do that for you in a couple of clicks.