xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dead Or Alive Ultimate - Lei-fang Skin (chun-li)  (Read 138 times)

Terry_Bogard

• Recovered User
Dead Or Alive Ultimate - Lei-fang Skin (chun-li)
« on: July 29, 2011, 11:36:00 PM »

Just a few days ago I recall doing a Google search for some Xbox tutorials. My exploits directed me towards a screenshot of Lei-Fang (DOA Ultimate) wearing Chun-Li's outfit from Street Fighter Alpha 1 near the Great Wall. I decided to instantly save it, the problem is when I go to look for it three days later I can no longer find it in my hard drive nor on the net... and I've been searching for hours. The reason why this pic is so special to me is because Lei-Fang and Chun are two of my favorite Chinese fighters in fighting games and they compliment each other by looking almost identical.

I was wondering if anyone knows where the site can be found that contains this screenshot. Btw is it okay if I request a download for the skin itself to throw on my Xbox?

EDIT: Unbelievable turns out it was right under my nose at the root of My Pictures. O_o I must have missed it the last few times I browsed that location. Aw well, happy happy joy. I guess that just leaves my other question regarding the download.

This is what it looks like incase some of you want to take a look at it. This skin is kick ass skin!

IPB Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us