xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Error 21 And "xbox Live Is Not Responding"  (Read 147 times)

winotron

• Archived User
Error 21 And "xbox Live Is Not Responding"
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2020, 08:51:00 PM »

I tried it again, but I am not able to get the 160gb drive working as retail either, using the exact same files that will get the retail 10gb drive back to retail and work fine.

So, what does this mean?  My only other idea is to just try this on another computer...though I have very strong doubts it will make any difference seeing as this computer can get the 10gb retail drive to work just fine.

LDC Vortex

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 11:11:00 PM »

I am Stuck At The MS/Xbox LOGO, i had it retail, then tried xboxhdm 2.2 only to get this freeze, is there something i am not doing right that might make this??? any help appreciated, Hailz From SoCal, Keep The Metal Faith Alive \m/

fallenangle

• Recovered User
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 06:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(LDC Vortex @ May 20 2011, 04:11 AM) View Post

spliff721

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2011, 12:17:00 PM »

try downloading HeXEn.(see my signature) after you have downloaded it, unpack the ISO and extract the stock C files from it and replace the ones on your USB with these new ones. i have reason to believe that the stock C from the torrent you downloaded may be corrupt.(not sure why)

then start over again and see if it works.

spliff721

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2011, 01:52:00 PM »

when using XBOXHDM2.2 set the jumper to master. then switch it back when your done.

spliff721

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »

just replace the files in HDM/C. you should also try deleting the ndure/C and E folders and redoing Ndure. this time choose only core files, unknown kernel and then create XBOXHDM installer. then transfer over the C and E it creates and try to softmod again.

im not sure why, but it seems that some people have more luck this way. i have used the method in the tutorial dozens of times and it always works for me, but some people have problems....

if installing ndure still fails(error 21), try restoring it to retail buy choosing option 2, then type XBOXHD and create xbox HDD from scratch.
Pages: 1 [2]