xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Cash V1.1 Released  (Read 390 times)

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2007, 05:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(wellmodded @ May 9 2007, 10:13 PM) View Post

ok i  just learn about cash read every post on thsi thear but still confused but tht maybe casue i didn;t read the manual as yet
just one think i was wondering my xbox dvdrom is broken can i instal cash using XBOXHDM
an one other think Ndure is a softmod by it self and CASH is a softmod by it self
but thy can be put together or somethink like tht

If you install Ndure (PC style) then you cannot use any of the formatting options and some of the gamesaves backdoors won't be present. You can use it to change/add dashs and programs though as the dashboard boots from the same path as Krayzies Ndure.

QUOTE(wellmodded @ May 10 2007, 01:43 AM) View Post

ok i just read through the user manual amazing biggrin.gif just one slight think about eeprom
expect for using memory and save games expliots and buildign eeprom readder and hotswapping
is there another way t get the eeprom off the xbox
to get the eeprom i usually just read off the eeprom with a eeprom reader cause i don;t think hot swapping is too save and i don;t have anythink for doing game expliots
so just wondering is there another way to ger the eeprom.bin expect those
and whn i say eeprom.bin i mean just the info for locking and unlocking the drive

The only way to get the eeprom info is to mod it and get it off via software (anything with a "backup eeprom" option), or build an eeprom reader. If your not modded you could hotswap and get it modded, then once you are modded and booting a dash you can use a "backup eeprom" option and get the eeprom.

wellmodded

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2007, 07:03:00 AM »

om thkz alot i tough i might of hotswapped and thn backup my eeprom
just two other questions
1-when using ndure pc installtion
        (A)- don't u have to have an already softmodded xbox or can u use a program to ftp to the stock ms dash
if so can u tell em wht the program is called (i don;t have a stock HD i have a larger one but with stock MS dash)

"""If you install Ndure (PC style) then you cannot use any of the formatting options and some of the gamesaves backdoors won't be present. You can use it to change/add dashs and programs though as the dashboard boots from the same path as Krayzies Ndure""""

2- Ok using the pc i lose some functionality with ndure(is tht correct)?? If i use xboxhdm to put ndure on my HD will that be better as in give me back the functionality,, that i couldn't get when i use pc version of ndure

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2007, 07:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(wellmodded @ May 10 2007, 08:39 AM) View Post

om thkz alot i tough i might of hotswapped and thn backup my eeprom
just two other questions
1-when using ndure pc installtion
        (A)- don't u have to have an already softmodded xbox or can u use a program to ftp to the stock ms dash
if so can u tell em wht the program is called (i don;t have a stock HD i have a larger one but with stock MS dash)
"""If you install Ndure (PC style) then you cannot use any of the formatting options and some of the gamesaves backdoors won't be present. You can use it to change/add dashs and programs though as the dashboard boots from the same path as Krayzies Ndure""""

Softmodding with a PC works 2 ways.

1. You have the eeprom: If you have the eeprom you can just take the HDD out and hook it directly to your PC. Then you use XBOXHDM to build/rebuild a HDD.

2. You don't have the eeprom: In the case of when you do not have the eeprom you will have to hotswap the drive to the PC. This also uses XBOXHDM to build/rebuild the HDD. This method you do not need to be softmodded to do, but you MUST hotswap (since you don't have the eeprom in this case).

2- Ok using the pc i lose some functionality with ndure(is tht correct)?? If i use xboxhdm to put ndure on my HD will that be better as in give me back the functionality,, that i couldn't get when i use pc version of ndure

You don't really lose the functionality of Ndure by using the PC version, you lose some functionality of CASH. The mods core things are the same as if you do it gamesave style, just some things are slightly different and CASH won't work with. If you really want to use CASH but can only install a mod using the PC methods then you can build the HDD with a UXE based softmod (anything older than Ndure basically) and once you've got it in the xbox and working fine you can then use CASH's options under "I'm softmodded w/Some other Softmod" and it will wipe the drive and copy over everything you need, all you need to do after that is launch the gamesaves (all can be done with CASH) and install the softmod. If you did this method you would end up with Krayzies Ndure v1.1.1 (gamesave style) and not Ndure v1.0 or 3.0 (the PC versions of Ndure) and you could then use CASH with full functionality.

wellmodded

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2007, 08:40:00 AM »

can some tell me wht is the directory on the usuall place to get cash from i am not finding it in the usuall place
i just want to know wht the directy is in the usually place

wellmodded

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2007, 06:50:00 AM »

ok i found out its not in the USUAL place

saltychellupa

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2007, 04:18:00 AM »

Quite possibly a noobie question but...

After getting the 8 part .RAR I try to extract each of them, but I get "file damaged or unsupported format".  I received the files from a very good source, so am I doing something wrong?  

I appreciate the help!

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2007, 05:40:00 AM »

The rar files are self extracting, you'll only need to click one file and select to extract and it will extract all the files in the package. If it's failed/corrupt, double click the CASHv1.1.sfv file and it will check the rar files and tell you which one is damaged. Just delete the damaged rar and re-download it.  wink.gif

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2007, 12:31:00 PM »

krizalid: This thread is for discussion of CASH v1.1.

If you want to discuss a program you have created, create a seperate thread for it.

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »

I understand that.

2.0 will be able to remove any softmod in existance and most likely any one created in the future. Completely new process is used in the next one and very much simplified.  wink.gif

core212

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2008, 08:39:00 PM »

First and foremost. Yes i'm a n00b! Now on to my problem. I have a certain situation in which I had my xbox softmodded by some guy who I can no longer get in contact with. Initially, my problem started after the xbox froze loading a python script from XBMC and got a Fatal Error message which I removed by using the CASH V1.1 disc.  My problem now is that my xbox boots to the standard green dash like on a stock xbox but while its doing the whole flubber thing it has the EVOX logo on the upper left (in pink/purple).  I am able to access my games and such by also using the CASH V1.1 disc by using the "LOAD DEFAULT DASH" prompt.  I would like to be able to boot to a dash instead of having to use the disc to do this and have my xbox working the way it was before this damn Fatal error message.  Any thoughts on how I could bring it back to booting to a dash like XBMC or Unleash or something? CerealKillajme, if this doesn't work out for me i'd still like to give you my praises on CASH as it still allows me some functionality and access to my treasured game collection.

Thanks for your help in advance guys...

ldotsfan

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(core212 @ May 1 2008, 11:15 AM) View Post

but while its doing the whole flubber thing it has the EVOX logo on the upper left (in pink/purple).  

Are you sure yours is softmodded? Only  chipped BIOS or TSOP can alter the flubber animation.

If yours is a softmod, backup your eeprom. Does CASH have a file manager like DVD2xbox? If you list the contents of C drive: the folder names and the filenames, that will help to determine how we can change the dash.

If yours is chipped, use slayer's for a complete hdd rebuild.  

core212

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2008, 09:17:00 PM »

its modded with a duox2 gs chip! what a bastard! he told me that to throw me off or something i guess... so you're saying that my best bet would be to reformat using slayers? i don't want to lose all my games on the HD though... anything else i could do?

ldotsfan

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2008, 09:31:00 PM »

Boot with slayer's. (You can try CASH 1.1 also - it might grant ftp access as well).

Ftp in and backup everything you think is important to your PC.

After that you can do a hdd restore or what ever you want. Actually if you just want a decent dash, go figure out the boot sequence of your chipped BIOS and put the dash in the right place so you don't want to reformat.

Besides slayer's, CASH , you can also get Frosty Xbox Rescue Disc from the usual places (and it's a much smaller download compared to the 1st two)

lingenfr

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2008, 09:24:00 AM »

It would be great if someone could point us toward where to get CASH1.1. I have been all through the 'usual place'. I have googled. I can't find it. If you know where it can be located, please provide some additional help.

ldotsfan

• Archived User
Cash V1.1 Released
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2008, 09:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(lingenfr @ May 4 2008, 12:00 AM) View Post

It would be great if someone could point us toward where to get CASH 1.1..... I have googled.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7