xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sid 4 V.s. Krazies Ndure  (Read 127 times)

jonels

• Archived User
Sid 4 V.s. Krazies Ndure
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 04:52:00 AM »

I hate the SID installers personally because for the longest time the they recommended there users to use  a PBL bios instead of NKpatcher for the most rediculous reasons I could fathom ...." I like to use a real bios" (voice sounds like a retard)  was the best it come up with.  Only in recent history has the SID creator  become aware of the stupidity of that statement and recinded to use the massively superior NKpatcher in his installers   .. so do you really trust this guy ?

Stick where the development of softmods is home to a and use the correct installers, especially if you like support.

edit.. SID is single handedly responsible for many a poor sole having to buy chips to repair the damage caused by in-correct softmod instalation.   SID we salute you, but still better late than never (with regard to NKpatcher with it's built in protections)

This post has been edited by jonels: Aug 3 2006, 11:57 AM

krayzie

• Archived User
Sid 4 V.s. Krazies Ndure
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 08:10:00 AM »

wow it's actually nice to see people with common sense talking about stuff. I got a little bit tired of defending/comparing my package to countless n00bs who think they know it all.

As mentioned X-S is the home of the latest and greatest softmod evolutions. Other sites (sometimes with their own installers) are just copycats and most of the time they even fail at correctly copying their stuff. It's sad to see so much crap on the net while be it in so-called tutorials or automated installers.

Abram001

• Archived User
Sid 4 V.s. Krazies Ndure
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 07:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(jonels @ Aug 3 2006, 11:59 AM) *

I hate the SID installers personally because for the longest time the they recommended there users to use  a PBL bios instead of NKpatcher for the most rediculous reasons I could fathom ...." I like to use a real bios" (voice sounds like a retard)  was the best it come up with.  Only in recent history has the SID creator  become aware of the stupidity of that statement and recinded to use the massively superior NKpatcher in his installers   .. so do you really trust this guy ?

Stick where the development of softmods is home to a and use the correct installers, especially if you like support.
edit.. SID is single handedly responsible for many a poor sole having to buy chips to repair the damage caused by in-correct softmod instalation.   SID we salute you, but still better late than never (with regard to NKpatcher with it's built in protections)

Complete noob here. Just tried SID 3.1 to softmod and E21 was the result. I barely got my Xbox restored again and I'm loath to try it once more. I just have to enable HD on my xbox. I have tried mIRC (for the first time) and I still cannot find the Ndure istaller. Maybe you guys can help me! Is there any other way to enable HD on xbox? I've got all the necessary cables and expansion packs.

Syphon45

• Archived User
Sid 4 V.s. Krazies Ndure
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 10:27:00 PM »

http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/xbins.php follow this to find krayzie's installers.
Pages: 1 [2]