xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit  (Read 328 times)

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »

How in hell do you flash a new eeprom to an old hd? I think you are confused with locking the hd to the new eeprom.

As of now yes the is the only thing I can come up with. As for your quotes about me and Ndure Protagonist there are NO reports about new bannings whatsoever and the Potential risk what he talks about is potential and not HIGH and is not relevant at this time.

kingroach

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2006, 11:49:00 AM »

if you have one xbox connected to xbox live and you want to use the hard drive in a new xbox, you need to flash the new xbox with old xbox's eeprom and not the reverse as you did ( locked the hard drive with new eeprom). So, in xbox live logs they have one hard drive ( by serial number of hard drive) associated with two xbox ( two different serial)..When you lock hard drive with a new eeprom it only changes hard drives lock code but the serial remains.

This post has been edited by kingroach: Jul 17 2006, 06:50 PM

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(kgonepostl @ Jul 17 2006, 07:10 PM) View Post

Your softmod is still flawed.  You've admitted to it.I may have been flagged but easily your softmod could have jacked it as well.  It's 50/50 here.  Fix it. Or issue a warning.

If you had any idea what you were talking about I would go into this discussion. But by the way you have proven yourself to someone not knowing much about eeproms/marriage theory/softmods and xboxes in general it's not even worth it.

The only warning I should give is to you and your immature behaviour. This is NOT allowed here so please do yourself and everone here a favor and stop it.

kgonepostl

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »

Obviousely the hard drive was the problem. it was my fault and I'm sorry for the flame.  sleep.gif

I was wrong.  But I still feel you need to issue a warning to the more inherint risk in your installer until the issue is fixed.

I'm sorry.

jabroniekilla

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(kgonepostl @ Jul 17 2006, 01:48 PM) View Post

Obviousely the hard drive was the problem. it was my fault and I'm sorry for the flame.  sleep.gif

I was wrong.  But I still feel you need to issue a warning to the more inherint risk in your installer until the issue is fixed.

I'm sorry.

you could try to figure stuff out by reading but goto staples and get the "easy" button.  be careful though, if you throw it hard enough at a window it could break the window-staples was dumb enough not to put a big warning sticker on the button. those bastards.

kgonepostl

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(krayzie @ Jul 17 2006, 12:16 PM) View Post
How in hell do you flash a new eeprom to an old hd? I think you are confused with locking the hd to the new eeprom.

As of now yes the is the only thing I can come up with. As for your quotes about me and Ndure Protagonist there are NO reports about new bannings whatsoever and the Potential risk what he talks about is potential and not HIGH and is not relevant at this time.

your working off semantics.  You knew what I meant.  Sorry If I didn't use percise jargon but you knew damn right what i was talkin about.

QUOTE(jabroniekilla @ Jul 17 2006, 12:59 PM) View Post

you could try to figure stuff out by reading but goto staples and get the "easy" button. be careful though, if you throw it hard enough at a window it could break the window-staples was dumb enough not to put a big warning sticker on the button. those bastards.

IPB Image
Are you high?  

Think before you post.  Now that I recall didn't I tell you not to reply seeing how you haven't offered any insight on the problem at all and no solution. But instead just spurt random words strung together in a paragraph?

Bad doggy. laugh.gif

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »

As of now and the past 6 months the "risk" you talk about is only a theory. There is no foundation or proof of the so called risk causing any bans whatsoever and there probably won't be in the future. Like I allready mentioned in the thread there is always a risk involved if you introduce your modded xbox in the xbox live network and I will take no responsibility for it. Also I mentioned I will fix some things in next revisions (mainly for the msdash features).

kgonepostl

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2006, 12:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(krayzie @ Jul 17 2006, 12:59 PM) *
As of now and the past 6 months the "risk" you talk about is only a theory. There is no foundation or proof of the so called risk causing any bans whatsoever and there probably won't be in the future. Like I allready mentioned in the thread there is always a risk involved if you introduce your modded xbox in the xbox live network and I will take no responsibility for it. Also I mentioned I will fix some things in next revisions (mainly for the msdash features).

Alright man.  But can you do a favor?  I read your softmod faq's.  I think it would be a good idea to put not to swap the drives in the "how to not get banned" area.  I'll leave it at that and I'm sorry again.  

I'm glad that a solution came out of the mix and it was indeed my fault and I know how I can avoid it in the future.  

UPDATE:

New problem!  

I plan on implimenting the account that was on my banned xbox.  It's now flagged right? And they will do extra checks if import the account onto my new xbox correct?  What extra checks do they perform? What should I look out for?

This post has been edited by kgonepostl: Jul 17 2006, 07:41 PM

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

there should be a live faq in the tut section. The softmod faqs is ment for softmods and not for general problems like the marriage theory. There is plenty of info on that all over the forums allready.

As for your account, it should be fine. It's just the xbox that is banned

kgonepostl

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »

You'd usually think that MS would be smart and flag the actual account.  Are you sure there's no extra checks that are done?  I'm sorry but I need to be sure.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2006, 12:53:00 PM »

There were ocasions where gamertags were banned also but they involved people cheating on live. MS has no interest in fully blacklisting the account as xbox live is one of their biggest interests. They are much better off with people on it then off it.
But no I am not completely sure as I never used or care for live and I don't know everything about it.

kgonepostl

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2006, 12:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(krayzie @ Jul 17 2006, 02:00 PM) *
There were ocasions where gamertags were banned also but they involved people cheating on live. MS has no interest in fully blacklisting the account as xbox live is one of their biggest interests. They are much better off with people on it then off it.
But no I am not completely sure as I never used or care for live and I don't know everything about it.

Again, I'm sorry.  I'm a very paranoid person and you didn't deserve my problems placed on you. This is my plan with my new xbox I'm gonna buy.  Lemme know what you think.

Install the softmod. No dual boot or tri boot install. Straight unleash-x.  Only boot games via coldboot.  never swap drives.  Make sure I don't fuck with anything on the c partition.  Anything else I'm missing?  

This post has been edited by kgonepostl: Jul 18 2006, 07:11 AM

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »

sounds good to me

kgonepostl

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »

Whats the on/off switch anyway?

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie 1.1.1 Update Kit
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »

it's a switch to turn the exploit on and off. once switched off you boot to a full retail state. you need the game to switch back on again
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7