xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: How To Softmod Through Xboxhdm  (Read 830 times)

Shots

• Archived User
How To Softmod Through Xboxhdm
« Reply #240 on: March 05, 2006, 09:48:00 PM »

Alright, so I see what my mistake on the first 2 items in my list. NKpatcher is making a virtual C drive from the shadowc.img file on the E drive. I can't change any settings in the MS Dashboard as it only changes the settings on the virtual drive, not the shadow image. So, with that in mind, could anyone point me to a thread on how to uninstall this softmod. I think I need to get back to the original unmodded state, change any and all settings I want and then redo this mod over from the beginning.

kingroach

• Archived User
« Reply #241 on: March 05, 2006, 10:54:00 PM »

you dont need to go to unmodded state.. just ftp the eeprom.bin ( the eeprom from your backup) in E:\shadowc\ folder.. afterwards all settings should be saved..

Shots

• Archived User
« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »

Thanks kingroach, unfortunately that doesn't appear to be working. I ftp the eeprom.bin file into my E:\shadowc folder yet the settings won't save thru a cold boot. Also, I'm now unable to delete the eeprom.bin file from the E:\shadowc folder (which would mean that NKPatcher is using it, correct?).

kingroach

• Archived User
« Reply #243 on: March 07, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »

you can use unleashx to format the G drive.. xboxhdm does not autometically format G drive..

Textbook

• Archived User
« Reply #244 on: March 09, 2006, 12:48:00 AM »

NOTE: THIS TUTORIAL INSTALLS UXE-COMPLETE, WHICH IS NOW AN OLDER SOFTMOD.  THE CURRENT BEST SOFTMOD IS THE NDURE SOFTMOD.  YOU CAN FIND THE NEW TUTORIAL HERE
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]