xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hotswap And Xlinux Hd Error!  (Read 47 times)

piter_punk

• Archived User
Hotswap And Xlinux Hd Error!
« on: April 05, 2005, 03:32:00 AM »

I try softmoding my 1.2 or 1.3 xbox with ude2 (make backup of c: drive for me) but when i saw that its only for ntsc xbox i try to do the trick with uxe complete.After many transfers of files and fonts i get all kind of errors and i restore the msdash files which i have only rename and delete uxe files.After that xbox work fine.I read and read all the forums and guides again and i find out my mistake but when i try to access my drive with xboxhdm i get hd error read and xlinux continue loading and crash after a while.I leave as is it and i try to see if my xbox works fine again and im getting error 12 and the dvd drive not work when the xbox hd is conected.Iam rookie with all this stuff and i though tha my xbox drive locked up.I try to unlock it with xboxhdm linux unlock but it needs eeprom.bin and i try the dos unlock and the drive says done and when i try to disable xbox lock its says drive is not ready.I download config magic and i i dont know even how to make it work but it has some eeprom.bin files in its folder.I wonder if i can use those files to unlock my drive or how to restore my backup on e: partition while xlinux cant complete loading.Pls help!!!(SORRY BUT MY ENGLISH ARE VERY BAD).