xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nedd Hotswap Help Pls  (Read 31 times)

ErTala

• Archived User
Nedd Hotswap Help Pls
« on: January 17, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »

sad.gif  , i had done Hotswaps before betwen 2 PCs, I know well the risk, two tips to do: Conect both chasis with a cable, use a antistatic bag (or similar, you sure have one that came with the last card you bougth for your PC) to manipulate the IDE cable.
Ok, the problem i have its that HDD driver does not detect my Xbox HD, ill try diferent metods to do the Swap (before turning on PC, pausing the system befor HD detection...), but i always have the same trouble, my motherboard detects the HD, but it gives me an error on it, and after, windows detect it and configure well, but HDD driver doesnt detect it, I have Windows XP SP2, my motherboard is a ASUS P4P800 deluxe, and i have no idea whats the trouble.
I know thats is suposed to dont work the XBE exploit with kernel 5838, but i found a new version of the fonts, called bigfonts25 that sais work with 5838 kernel version version.
My Xbox still works perfectly (only with original of course),I prefer doing a exploid that puting a chip, but if theres no way...
Thanks everyone for all information and help that i found on the lines of this forum.

triggernum5

• Archived User
Nedd Hotswap Help Pls
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 10:05:00 AM »

jester.gif