xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Waffletools  (Read 679 times)

big_pimping25

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2004, 07:48:00 AM »

No wonder Ldots dont come around here no more you fuckers will kiss anybodys ass who copied his shit and called it a damn waffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaddyJ

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »

At least fact your statement.

big_pimping25

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2004, 08:04:00 AM »

P.s i told a couple guys at xbins no to host your lame shit!!!!!!!!!

Ldot tools 4 Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BulkySam

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2004, 08:25:00 AM »

(To spite big_pimping25 and praise waffle)

This installer sounds great.  I'll have to try it out when it is at xbins.  It's amazing how brave people can be when they never see the people they are dissing.  You must thing you are the most respected guy in the scene to think that just because you are a some lame ldots groupie (no offense to ldots), the people at xbins will listen to you.  Since  I have tried to make this as eloquent as I can (if you even know what eloquent means, so I suggest you look it up) I'll leave you with a language you can understand:

F#%K YOU, YOU PIECE OF S!^T AND TAKE YOUR F(%KING LIPS OFF OF LDOTS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:  Oh, and by the way, if he is just copying ldots, didn't you know that copying is the greatest form of praising somebody?

big ben bullet

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2004, 08:31:00 AM »

P.s i told a couple guys at xbins no to host your lame shit!!!!!!!!!

Have you tried it?  Or at least, have you taken a look at it?  Have you compared it with other installers?

Listen, ltools is great.  Ldots is ace.  But I don't see a reason to compare it with this installer.  I even think ldots would support this guys efforts...

As for the hosting on xbins... they just made the SIN mistake recently, so they will be making sure that any new installer is tested enough before hosting it.  If this installer works and is tested by a few experienced softmodders I don't see how you telling a couple of guys at xbins not to host it would make any difference for them...

DaddyJ

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2004, 09:16:00 AM »

Hey pimp, are you just mad, because he was able to accomplish something, that you probably never will be able to?

wafflezone

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2004, 04:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (big_pimping25 @ Dec 14 2004, 10:42 AM)
Why dont you guys ban this newbie wafflezone he is doing nothing more then stealing his crap from Ldots and fuck how stupid is anybody not too know to put unleashx as there dash fucking newbie!

I'm not quite sure if you're for or against using UnleashX. Could you clarify here? I'm taking suggestions from all people even if they would benefit greatly from a few english classes.

I hope when they put my package on xbins, they give me some sort of update mechanism, because I sure would like to fix some things and add new stuff as I go on smile.gif

manatarms25

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »

smile.gif

wafflezone

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (wafflezone @ Dec 15 2004, 02:17 AM)
I am currently working on a system for patching the original dash for use while modded.

I got this system working (only with 5960 for now). It copies the files to your C drive and patches msdash.xbe for you.

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2004, 08:20:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

BlackWar

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2004, 09:42:00 PM »

hey waffle, you chose unleashx for the same reasons I did if I am not mistakin (better documentation, better commands, and in my opinion easier scripting). If you look through some of the documents for unleashx, you can pass what you type into the "unleashx keyboard" into your scripts, making it easier and a lot less complecated to setup. by this I mean that you dont have to have a warning screen making sure that you have the msdash in a certian, spot, but bring up the keyboard and have the person key in the location manually, and then pass that into your script. This would be an "advanced user" option though, because some noobs dont know how the drive is layed out on the box.

wafflezone

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2004, 10:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (BlackWar @ Dec 15 2004, 06:45 AM)
hey waffle, you chose unleashx for the same reasons I did if I am not mistakin (better documentation, better commands, and in my opinion easier scripting). If you look through some of the documents for unleashx, you can pass what you type into the "unleashx keyboard" into your scripts, making it easier and a lot less complecated to setup. by this I mean that you dont have to have a warning screen making sure that you have the msdash in a certian, spot, but bring up the keyboard and have the person key in the location manually, and then pass that into your script. This would be an "advanced user" option though, because some noobs dont know how the drive is layed out on the box.

Would you like to key in 15+ letters whenever you want to restore your backup to play on xbox live?  wink.gif

I'm implimenting a tray state dual boot thinger, so if you mess up unleash you can just boot the one in the gamesave and restore a backup. I'll have an enable/disable menu for it too.

jimjom

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2004, 10:19:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

Voodoo Child

• Archived User
Waffletools
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2004, 10:36:00 PM »

Where to a get these waffletools?

devz3ro

• Archived User