xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Ltools Memcard Tutorial - 007, Ma, Sc  (Read 1044 times)

imbored23

• Archived User
Ltools Memcard Tutorial - 007, Ma, Sc
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »

i have read different tuts on softmodding and i found 1 that said there is a font and audio hack. i have read that the font hack boots up evox or whatever softmod u have when u turn u xbox on but the problem with that was when ur xbox was not connected with the power cord in the back it will try to lauch the thing 2 set ur time on the xbox but it also tries 2 run evox. Then that would confuse the xbox and u will stay stuck on a screen u cant get out of or fix. And the audio hack runs the original dashboard so it wont get stuck or confuse ur xbox. Does any1 no about this if so can u send me the download of the audio hack so i wont have any trouble

thnx.

imbored23

• Archived User
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »

i forgot 2 add this but here is the link about what i am talking about.

audio and font exploit

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »

both are terribly outdated. look for UXE or Ndure

imbored23

• Archived User
« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »

i really wanted 2 use the audio exploit cause its my cousins xbox and i dont want him 2 mess anything up so i really want 2 do the audio exploit if u know how 2 put that can u make a link where i can get all the saves i need so i can transfer the files 2 my xbox using my home made action replay using the xbox memory card
I also have 007 so if u can send me everything i need like the installer and the audio exploit that would be kool

thnx.

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

you cannot ask for files here. again the audio hack is terribly outdated and  doesn't even work on most xboxes. Also the current exploits are much more stable and safer as the old exploits. so please quit whining and do some reading.

imbored23

• Archived User
« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »

ok then but is there an auto installer 2 the 1 u use cause i dont get urs at all

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #246 on: July 28, 2005, 02:08:00 AM »

there are several autoinstallers. try looking at the usual places.

imbored23

• Archived User
« Reply #247 on: July 28, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »

well im sorry 2 say this but i dont know where these usual places are so if u could help me find where these usual places are that be koo

Mr_Xcitement

• Archived User
« Reply #248 on: July 28, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »

Sorry, I realize this is an old thread, but I used this exploit a long time ago and now have a question about it.  I'd really like to reinstall the UDE and choose a different PBL & Dash so that they match my other xbox.  What is the best way to do this?
    I've tried a few different ways with no success.  All I can successfully manage right now is to return the xbox to it's original state using the C-restore option in the MXM menu.  Yet, even from this (apparent) "blank slate" starting point I have been unsuccessful trying to install UDE using the UDE1 w/ PBL Lite & Evox primary dashboard.  My main concern here (other than it not installing) are the messages I get during the install preferences which ask about overwriting (or not) existing files related to previous installations.  Thanks for any help...

Mr_Xcitement

• Archived User
« Reply #249 on: July 28, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »

Nevermind. I installed Krayzie's Ndure overtop of the mess I had and it's working great.

ran168

• Archived User
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2007, 05:12:00 PM »

"Here's the text tut, still, if you need it.
   1. Pop in your memory card, start up your xbox, and go to MEMORY.
   2. Select your memory card, go to the 007.  Select the smaller circle (the actual save) and press A.  Press A on Copy, select the HD, and wait.
   3. Remove the memory card, and insert 007/MA/SC.
   4. Wait for 007to load, press start, and go to Load Mission.  Select Xbox Hard Drive and press A.
 -ipodder
[/quote]

It sounds all three games (Splinter Cell/Mechassault/Agent Under Fire,) do not have NTSC versions or the games can not compatible in NTSC J Xbox.  Do you have any idea either the other games may work or any other methods that can load the original games? (e.g. Are there any software methods boot the the NTSC J Xbox to reading normal NTSC disc then load the normal NTSC games?) .  Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]