xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: New Package On Its Way!  (Read 277 times)

mkjones

• Archived User
New Package On Its Way!
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

smile.gif just writing the readme now, it has to be quite advanced so its takin me a while sad.gif

Fat version will include ava but NOT tHc, I have decided, however if there is a call for it I will release a tHc version in the future, you see I use tHc as my defalt dash and have all the other decent dashes on a menu from that smile.gif but thats just me wink.gif

FTP package will just be the standard version, but the readme will explain HOW to install if you have the 007 or SC hacks, or if you can get FTP access some other way smile.gif

thats about it, the snooker is on all week tongue.gif  so thats gonna take up some of my time biggrin.gif but the bulk of the work/testing is done!

The_Truth

• Archived User
New Package On Its Way!
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »

mkjones, how large is the FTP version? will the thing *ftp included* be under 128mb? if not, can a "medium" install be made, one that can be run from a usb stick, or can a the files of that size be supported? thanx

mkjones

• Archived User
New Package On Its Way!
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2004, 07:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (The_Truth @ Apr 18 2004, 02:43 AM)
mkjones, how large is the FTP version? will the thing *ftp included* be under 128mb? if not, can a "medium" install be made, one that can be run from a usb stick, or can a the files of that size be supported? thanx

Good idea smile.gif I think the fat version will only be around 10mb maybe more, depends what apps I think about adding smile.gif

Medium version it is then!

mkjones

• Archived User
New Package On Its Way!
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2004, 08:32:00 AM »

smile.gif

mkjones

• Archived User
New Package On Its Way!
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »

smile.gif

Test, enjoy, hopefully it will work for everyone..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]