xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Phoenix On 5530 : Work  (Read 698 times)

WBAGAM

• Archived User
Phoenix On 5530 : Work
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »

OOOOOOOOPS dbl post

WBAGAM

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2004, 12:31:00 PM »

So thats all I have to do will it be in the right folders and how do I make it so that its is in english and not in french on evox and whatever

anu|b|iss

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2004, 12:42:00 AM »

Just tried to edit EEPROM.BIN generated from evox's backup feature. I don't see that string of hex in there. =\

BY THE WAY I AM FRENCH CANADIAN

here is what he is saying

you must get your xbox's EEPROM.BIN
you find the string starting with (first string of numbers he gives) everything AFTER that string must be replaced with (second long string he gives)
then you must use an EEPROM flashing utility to flash the new EEPROM.
I have been to the french forum he originally posted this in and it seems that very few people have actually gotten this to work.

the second part is

Yoshihiro is going to relase a pack that will allow the EEPROM.BIN to be modified without having to hex it (it's just a batch file that writes a new EEPROM.BIN from your old one and attaches it to cromwell so that you can flash your EEPROM) these packs will be released for the FONT exploit as well as the AUDIO exploit.

I have followed the links provided by Yoshihiro himself on the french forum and they where both dead links, but apparently these packs have been release and are "safer" then hexing the file yourself.

In my opinion, and many others in the french xbox community, this is NOT worth trying until further developed. Flashing your EEPROM is hazardous to your XBOX.

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2004, 05:28:00 AM »

If your a french canadian you probably have a ntsc xbox. The code yoshihiro is talkin bout can only be found on pal xboxes. If you insist on seeing the code just switch your eeprom to pal with enigmah. Anyway like there has been told before and even by the french duded themselves this stuff don't work. So why are you even trying?

WBAGAM

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2004, 01:11:00 PM »

does PBL have a website or not?

just to see if there is any new news

OBAkira

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »

huh.gif
Its easy to downgrade dash, but not the kernel. And font/audio exploit works with new dash (live 2: 5***) if you just get a copy of old dash (live 1: 49**) and overwrite it on the new one, then you have the old dash. (I know its serval ways to downgrade). When done, just do the font/audio exploit like oldays.

PBL does't work because the kernel blocks it, with PBL you dont have to sign xbe, and other good things like IGR. But you still able to play games from hdd or BU and other things like run xbmc etc.

Correct me if I am wrong and sorry for my bad english.

WBAGAM

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »

Is there anyway u could send me the INI file to me

In english

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2004, 07:31:00 PM »

If you want an english ini just download some evox of xbins. Is it that hard?

motocross

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2004, 12:41:00 PM »

I have the same problem I spent last 2 days trying to use my new 120 GB HD and format f: until I find that i need to run PBL and my kernel is 5530, well at least I know now what I need.

I am using audio exploit with signed apps

johnpablo

• Archived User
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2004, 10:32:00 PM »

ok i get a error once i load the phenox loader it says error open file p:\boot.cfg what is that and can some one please help me make a zip that will work liek have everything signed and all i need to do is put ti on my action replay and it will modify my xbox it woud be greatly apprechated

all this talk about signing things and downgradeing dashbords is two confusing if anyone has the files they used and it worked on ther xbox could u give them to me caus im not that tech smart  thanks

Chicken Scratch Boy

• Archived User
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2004, 10:38:00 PM »

posting a question in a dead, unrelated thread is one thing...

but requesting illegal files too? i sure hope you get banned!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]