xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Font Exploit  (Read 107 times)

Samsinite

• Archived User
Font Exploit
« on: February 24, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »

Ok, was going to use a cheapmod... but the lframe is hidden under the graphics chip (and yes I have done this before).  Anyways... Copied everything to the right place for the font exploit (I think... followed the tutorials) and turn my xbox on and it restarts and restarts and restarts.  I put everything back to normal, made sure the clock was set and tried it again, same thing... then put it back to normal... the clock was still set... and tried it again, same thing. Restart... restart... restart...  Any ideas??  Please help been trying this for a day now and getting frusterated.  Dash 5101 kernal 4920 1.4 xbox

Biniecki

• Archived User
Font Exploit
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 09:17:00 AM »

o this is a common problem. This is happening because the clock function is messed up. No need to worry just keep ur xbox turned on and it will eventually stop resetting and load evox. once ur in evox just ftp to the xbox and uninstall the font and then install the audio exploit.

Angerwound

• Archived User
Font Exploit
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »

But he said he already tried removing the exploit and resetting the clock and is still having problems but the audio exploit is the way to go. Try Mordens MA V3.

Samsinite

• Archived User
Font Exploit
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »

I let it run for a half an hour... even tried it with an audio cd for 15 min... I'll try the audio exploit.

Thanks for the help guys.

ldots

• Archived User
Font Exploit
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2004, 01:34:00 AM »

Dash 5101 kernal 4920

Sure you mean dash 5101 (I'm not up to date with the dash versions). If you did not downgrade to dash 4920 then neither the font or audio exploit will work.
If the font/audio exploit is installed correctly then check that "it" points to the correct target xbe, and that this is signed with the proper key.

Edit : Then again you said you tried to remove the hacked fonts. Sure you put back the original fonts with the correct extension?
You didn't do any hex-editing or signing of the xboxdash.xbe did you?

Biniecki

• Archived User
Font Exploit
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »

I let it run for a half an hour[/QUOTE