xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Crimson Skies Work With Audio Exploit?  (Read 294 times)

oblox

• Archived User
Crimson Skies Work With Audio Exploit?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2004, 04:58:00 PM »

Remember if you don't load PBL and hence load a new bios then you have to sign all xbe's you want to run with -audio (this includes the default.xbe on the cs disc)

StreetHacker

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2004, 07:44:00 PM »

is it just the default.xbe or all the .xbes in the cs folder cuzz i singed the default.xbe with the -audio and it goes right to error 21.

Spelly88

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2004, 05:22:00 AM »

I signed all the .xbe's from the CS disc...  I there there were 5 of them...  I'm pretty sure that not all of them need to be signed, but I don't think signing them all would have an adverse effect, so you might as well do it...

Remember to rename the out.xbe file to the right .xbe name after you sign each one...  And you only need to use the -audio flag if you use the audio exploit...  You don't need the habibi one...

oblox

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2004, 06:39:00 AM »

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

All hail me LMAO

StreetHacker

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

No matter what i sing it with I get error 21 as soon as it trys to open?Evox runs fine No PBL goes right to the evoxdash after i do the audio exploit but when I try to run something i get error 21 (Singed it with all u could sing it with *not all at once thoe* wtf am i doin wrong am i that big of a dum@ss? lol

Should it say this at the end
XBE file integrity:    FALSE !!!!!!! FALSE !!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]