xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Make Live 2 Audio Exploit Work. Simple.  (Read 352 times)

y2flyy

• Archived User
Make Live 2 Audio Exploit Work. Simple.
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2003, 01:09:00 PM »

does this work with backups or not????

Jumpy_Beans

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2003, 01:11:00 PM »

whats cd swapping do?

and no backups

Jumpy_Beans

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2003, 01:15:00 PM »

so then that would just boot to the audio screen rite?

Reno_000

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »

Read here for more information on the non cd swapping audio exploit.

http://forums.xbox-s...T&f=45&t=101764

Reno_000

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2003, 02:29:00 AM »

I would not try the font exploit because if you do you are working with a hacked file from the moment you swith it on, therefore when you load live 2 from the dashboard it might detect this.

The font hack should work though because you are still using the old msdash.

Jumpy_Beans

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2003, 06:35:00 PM »

upon doin this does it still connect to live when your on the dash or does it lose that feature when you replace the folder?

silverfire

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2003, 08:08:00 PM »

thanks man this is cool really works

PooN

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2003, 11:37:00 PM »

ne1 get banned doing this yet?

--PooN

BonerDoner

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2003, 11:07:00 AM »

Yeah, this sounds great. But are we absolutely certain that u wont be banned for using a hacked st.db? i mean, they could scan that, couldnt they?

BonerDoner

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2003, 07:53:00 PM »

*BUMP

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2003, 03:23:00 PM »

tongue.gif) via the Slayers installer.

I'm saving up for broadband and should get it early next week (I have my broadband modem yay) but I was wondering if the update is 80MB+?

Also what does the new Live 2.0 dash look like? I heard it was more orange, WTF?!?!.

Well I need the audio hack because I asked to borrow 007 AUF of my sister's husband so I could flash my TSOP with raincoat but yer he burnt me a cough instead. So I can only boot this via the audio hack.

Cheers, Bucko.

anjilslaire

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2003, 03:29:00 PM »

wink.gif )

My 4920 c: drive is 165mb, but it's compressed on slayer's disc, so download that if you don't know anybody with the LIVE 1.0 dash. Of course getting it from a friend's disc is easier, lol.

cruisr3k

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2003, 10:09:00 PM »

I think the Font exploit would work if you renamed the hacked font files extensions.  then after you update change them back.  make sure when you try to go live you dont have pheonix loaded so your bios are originals.  boot straight from game disc

i havent tried this myself (dont have live yet) so dont try if you dont know how to get yourself unbanned

dragor

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2003, 02:45:00 AM »

but wouldn't live detect that there are non standard font files present??

if i'm correct in thinking Live does more than just check your bios - i believe they check to make sure you don't have any modified files on c:(ie aditional files) - in which case the font exploit wouldn't work even if you renamed the font files.

just a thought - if i'm wrong go ahead and flame me (i'm big enough to take it!!!) - but me has a feeling i may be right about this.

kuamuamu

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2003, 10:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (cruisr3k @ Dec 17 2003, 08:09 AM)
I think the Font exploit would work if you renamed the hacked font files extensions.  then after you update change them back.  make sure when you try to go live you dont have pheonix loaded so your bios are originals.  boot straight from game disc

i havent tried this myself (dont have live yet) so dont try if you dont know how to get yourself unbanned

nope.. tried it  wink.gif ... it just gives error 21 when you boot up.. had to hot swap and restore my original c drive, and then reinstall the font hack.. so i dont have 2.0 anymore... is there a way to do this method without having to use 007/MA save hack? i dont own either game, or have a memory card.. or is there a different way to (if i do get ahold of the game) use the exploit, such as through a usb mod? i have my xbox controller cable modded for usb.. buti have no memory card to transfer files to.. and if i use HDD Driver with a hot swap, i would need to copy EVERY single file in the xboxdashdata324325 folder one by one.. which i am not planning on doing.. OR, can i just replace the xboxdash.xbe with the old one, and use the audio exoloit from there, and then replace the xboxdashdata324345 folder later? thnks.. sorry if its confusing, but it makes sense in the long run  wink.gif

but ALL in ALL, if you updated your dash to 2.0, and then put the font exploit back on, it wont work.. just error 21..
Pages: 1 2 [3]