xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Swap-less Audio Hack !  (Read 325 times)

Lukey

• Archived User
Swap-less Audio Hack !
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2003, 02:41:00 AM »

Morden - I am using your V2 audio hack, thanks btw worked perfectly

Will this work if i just replace this st.db with the one i have currently installed.

I dont have any ripped audio..

Thanks again for the hard work.

Mordenkainen

• Archived User
Swap-less Audio Hack !
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2003, 09:03:00 AM »

It will NOT work currently. I am looking into an update now, but I would NOT change right now. It doesn't look bad, but bad things COULD happen.... Let me look into it a little further!

Morden.

arez

• Archived User
Swap-less Audio Hack !
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2003, 10:58:00 AM »

tongue.gif
i mean x.x it would b easier then makin a noob like me try an find sl_audio.zip speakin of with were is htat?

o0Lo0P0o

• Archived User
Swap-less Audio Hack !
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2003, 10:44:00 PM »

Sweet, tried it out all is working fine so far tried it 3 times powered off eachtime and its still working fine.

mop2tk

• Archived User
Swap-less Audio Hack !
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2003, 08:14:00 AM »

i just want to ask is the changeing in the st.db is anything to worry about. it works like a clock, but it has change in 8 diffrent places

o0Lo0P0o

• Archived User
Swap-less Audio Hack !
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2003, 07:58:00 PM »

Well, this hack seems solid, untill you make a mistake at the keypresses. like if i select the blank audio disc, then hit copy and then hit copy onto the blank section, it then gives the error 21. then I have to use the mech loader to get back to evox so i can reload the st.db..... I have found though if you make a mistake in the keypress part you can just power off then retry it. If you dont have any other way to ftp back into the x-box I would not suggest this method as the old audio disc trick is very reliable.

The Juggler

• Archived User
Swap-less Audio Hack !
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2003, 08:56:00 AM »

I just tried using this new ST.DB file, and I think it caused THUG to crash.  Everything loaded fine using the new swapless method, and I played a bunch of other games just fine.  THUG would crash right after loading the level though.  I went and switched back to the older ST.DB, and THUG worked fine again.
I haven't checked, but does THUG use custom soundtracks? could that be something causing this problem?

BonerDoner

• Archived User
Swap-less Audio Hack !
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2003, 05:08:00 PM »

I know this is a bit off topic, but what was xboxhakur banned for? He made alot of posts in this thread that are now unreadable.

Mordenkainen

• Archived User
Swap-less Audio Hack !
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2003, 07:02:00 AM »

Answered your own question there... Yes patch the file. Replace all instances of st.db with your new filename.
Pages: 1 2 [3]