xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Tutorial: How To Install Phoenix Loader  (Read 1343 times)

alcoholfuelled

• Archived User
Tutorial: How To Install Phoenix Loader
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2003, 08:16:00 AM »

UPDATE

- Fixed problem with tutorial where MSDash would not work.
- Changed a few links

Sorry that I dont really have much time to answer posts here on Xbox-Scene its just I am so busy answering all the posts at Maxconsole and doing admin work it dosnt leave a whloe lot of time to come here.  Ill try my best to fit some time in soon.

Cheers
AlcoholFuelled

R.A.P.

• Archived User
« Reply #256 on: August 17, 2003, 08:07:00 AM »

sad.gif  uhh.gif

PLZ ur help would be very much appreciated!!!!!

R.A.P.

• Archived User
« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2003, 08:19:00 AM »

biggrin.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  sleeping.gif

generek

• Archived User
« Reply #258 on: August 24, 2003, 07:58:00 AM »

I just wanted to say THANKS for this tutorial, Ive tried others (maybe they were old?) and things just werent working right. I went back to as if I never touched the xbox, followed each step, and now its working great! Thanks so much really, the last 3 days, all day long Ive been trying to get it to work and today it seems like things are finally going my way.

quick question, I dont know if I can ask here but... after I copy a game to E:games with XBCOPY, can I transfer these files back to my Laptop VIA FTP and burn them to a CDRW? No way in hell can I see this happening due to size, but I thought I read this somewhere.

R.A.P.

• Archived User
« Reply #259 on: August 30, 2003, 09:30:00 AM »

hey when i try to send large files (400MB+) to my xbox hdd from my computer it slows down after about a minute then goes to 0.00kb/s and then just wont start up again. im trying to send 600 MB right now (all one file) and it keeps stopping at 0kb/s. ive got 1Gb free in the spot im putting it... if anyone knows anything about this plz tell me!  

Thx!

dtmd

• Archived User
« Reply #260 on: August 31, 2003, 07:13:00 PM »

I Followed Option 2 of : AlcoholFuelled : How To Install Phoenix Loader and everything is working as it should, except a few game dvd-r backups don't play...  Get to the dash board and select "Run DVD Game"... then either the backup will goto black(blank) screen or the game splash screen and freeze...   This only happens with a few select games.

I've been told I need to upgrade my Bios to the Xecuter 2 Bios to fix this problem....  Got me?? Anybody else done this flash on top of this method and if so what procedure should be followed?

alcoholfuelled

• Archived User
« Reply #261 on: September 03, 2003, 06:28:00 AM »

Anybody else done this flash on top of this method and if so what procedure should be followed

What Flash metohd are you talking about? If you are talking about a TSOP flash, yes you can do it over the top yet you will be replacing certian files after you flash it and removing the font exploit.

hey when i try to send large files (400MB+) to my xbox hdd from my computer it slows down

What method (hardware) are you connecting with your xbox with and what Line speed/duplex mode are you using?  You should also be able to quit and resume it also if it freezes (FlashFXP and others).

can I transfer these files back to my Laptop VIA FTP and burn them to a CDRW

There are some very good guides around detailing HOW to do his but quickly, yes it can be but you need to include another step of making and xiso.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]