xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Tutorial: How To Install Phoenix Loader  (Read 1341 times)

krayzie

• Archived User
Tutorial: How To Install Phoenix Loader
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2004, 08:23:00 PM »

Yeah if you like you can copy all the files in the dash folder but as I said you just need the two folders and the xbe but thats up to you. Anyway the location is System/all/c

DisavowedSniper

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2004, 09:08:00 PM »

DAMNIT it doesnt work and as you can imagine i am getting pissed.  I am thinking of stopping here, but i will continue with the slight hope i MAY have my box modded by next month (ARRGGHH im not mad at you all, i am pissed at M$ for implementing so many pains in the @$$)

EDIT:I copied said files above with all the files listed above.  Help?

No matter what i try i get error 21.  Any suggestions?

Using pbl 1.35 signed.  and evoxdash that came with pbl along with evox.ini etc.

PS. (somewhere around EDIT 5:) like the sig?

Kolk1604

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2004, 07:22:00 AM »

QUOTE (DisavowedSniper @ Mar 18 2004, 07:08 AM)
DAMNIT it doesnt work and as you can imagine i am getting pissed.  I am thinking of stopping here, but i will continue with the slight hope i MAY have my box modded by next month (ARRGGHH im not mad at you all, i am pissed at M$ for implementing so many pains in the @$$)

EDIT:I copied said files above with all the files listed above.  Help?

No matter what i try i get error 21.  Any suggestions?

Using pbl 1.35 signed.  and evoxdash that came with pbl along with evox.ini etc.

PS. (somewhere around EDIT 5:) like the sig?

Don't give up

With PBL 1.3.5i your going to need to use a different BIOS with it. Either download Evox M7 or Xecuter. Either one of these works. Then rename it to xboxrom.bin and place it in the Bios folder on the C drive. A Bios folder comes with PBL 1.3.5i, just copy it over to your C Drive of your Xbox.

For me this is uncharted waters. I have tried this before, but have always failed.

M$ makes this a pain in the ass because it's all illegal.(Except PBL since it wasn't designed with the XDK code)

Anyway... Good Luck!  beerchug.gif

DisavowedSniper

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2004, 02:53:00 PM »

wink.gif  blink.gif

EDIT: how do you add folders to your box, i dont think you can with hdd driver

DisavowedSniper

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »

huh.gif  i am a bit perplexed.  i think all i did was downgrade the dash and use a different bios (xecuter)  dry.gif  but at least this is progress  wacko.gif  iamwithstupid.gif  torch.gif  comp.gif  muhaha.gif lol i had to do that  but at least im not as mad now

DisavowedSniper

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2004, 04:44:00 PM »

ok if you will excuse me, i have something to say: FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BILL GATES AND HIS GREEDY ASS CORPORATION MS I HOPE THEY ALL BURN IN HELL GOD DAMNIT MOTHER FUCKERS FUCK SHIT SHIT SHIT MOTHER FUCKING BULL SHIT MS GOD DAMNIT I HATE THIS FUCKING SHIT

ok now that i have that off my chest... I quit.  i cant get this god damn thing to work so i will except that i cant have a modded xbox with out a chip  i worked on this every day this week for 4+ hours a day and i cant take any more  thank you all for trying to help im sorry to quit like this... maybe later...MUCH LATER WHEN I CALM DOWN...i might try the audio exploit but no promises.  again thx for trying to help guys.

DisavowedSniper

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »

okay i was pissed there but i am sticking to it.  i will keep checking this thread and if i hear something good then maybe... i still have the backup of the modded files on the xbox stored on my comp so i can always go back, but tonight i am sealing up the old box and re hooking it up to my tv... sigh why did it have to end like this?

Xboxhakur_band

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »

what exactly is the problem?
downgrading?
getting PBL to run?
getting Evo-X to run?

Kolk1604

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »

sad.gif
The only other thing I can think of is you have an invalid Rc4 Key or Eeprom

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2004, 10:41:00 PM »

I don't think this error is pbl related. From what I understand the guy tried to downgrade his dash and after that the xbox errored.
So you said you'd copied all the files from the slayers C directory to your xbox but did you delete the original ones also??

DisavowedSniper

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2004, 07:58:00 AM »

you said you'd copied all the files from the slayers C directory to your xbox but did you delete the original ones also??

i copied over them but didnt delete originals

update: its not the fatx fix

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »

i copied over them but didnt delete originals

You dont think it's strange that you now have all the dashfiles two times?? I suggest you delete all the dashfiles and ONLY put in the ones from slayer's

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2004, 08:25:00 AM »

Uhh ok my bad. Anyway are you sure they were overwritten and it didn't just add some files to the existing folders.

DisavowedSniper

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »

nope still dont work, do i have to update the fonts folder as well, and do i take the fonts folder files on my comp and also copy them into the system folder on th box?

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2004, 08:56:00 AM »

The font folder is the same so you could just leave it alone but you could replace it too if you like or if you messed with the present one. I suggest to first delete the files and then copy over the new ones.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18