xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbmp On Evox  (Read 64 times)

Wooger

• Archived User
Xbmp On Evox
« on: July 18, 2003, 06:39:00 AM »

I get the same thing.  If anyone has done this think they might be able to share the info on how to?
Im using version 2.4 of xbmp.

Wooger

Reno_000

• Archived User
Xbmp On Evox
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 07:26:00 AM »

I've also read of people having exactly the same problem with a mod chip.  The solution for them was to remove the config.xml file and the media directory, then it worked.  

I'll try when i get home from work, perhaps weeoger can give it a shot in the mean time.

nixme

• Archived User
Xbmp On Evox
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 07:42:00 AM »

i'm using reloaded fonts on a K4034 D4920 box with loader 1.1, i then boot into evox from loader. then i lauch xbmp 2.4 (the complex release only, the cvs builds don't work for me) from there and it works fine. i've setup relax on my pc to stream files to the xbox and it all works very well.

oneeyedelf

• Archived User
Xbmp On Evox
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 08:04:00 AM »

deleting the config file is doing the same thing as getting rid of the F: references, for some reason the cvs builds didnt work for me either, but I didnt even change the config for them, I think it might be something else, seeing how it did an error 21 and on the other release all I got was a hang, tonight ill mess around seeing if I can get a cvs build working and post what I found out. I would just get rid of the f references cause then you still have a configured xbmp, not sure what deleting the media folder has to do with anything however. And maybe you might want to make every link point to a real folder, just a thought.