xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Unlocked The Hdd, Seems I'm F***ed Now Though  (Read 89 times)

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
I Unlocked The Hdd, Seems I'm F***ed Now Though
« on: July 08, 2003, 04:14:00 PM »

I need to lock the original hard drive which has the exploit on it. You know how when you're running the exploit to EvoX and everytime you boot up it looks like it's booting to the MSDash but then it goes in EvoX? Well when I put the Matrix in that box, it does that like it always used to, but then it turns black. The light is blinking red/green/orange as usual..but the screen is just black.

All I need is that hard drive locked so it'll run again and I don't have an easy way to do that.

ANY ideas would be useful.

Thanks.

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 04:42:00 PM »

Well ya know how when you unplug stuff and then when you go to boot up you have to configure the date and time. Well it does that before it looks for anything in the DVD drive. Well I can tell that it tries to do that for a second. But then it blacks out like it does when it usually loads EvoX. Cept it just stays black. I;m not sure if anyone gets what I'm talkin bout..but I need help.

Thanks a ton

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 04:46:00 PM »

Could I possibly set up my Xbox that originally had the Matrix in it (and a 100gig drive) so that it boots up normally but also have the other original unlocked HDD as a secondary hard drive and then either lock it from there or at least get the password thats normally located in the hddinfo.txt file.

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 04:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (weshardy @ Jul 9 2003, 12:43 AM)
hay if i have the phenox project and evx up and running and it will play backups and orignals. can i upgrade my evox with the slayers installer so ill have xbm player and dvd player and stuff

Dude I dunno, we're not even talking about that. Use the search or make a thread.

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2003, 05:13:00 PM »

jesus, what the hell am i gonna do. there seriously has to be some easy way to do this.