xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Memory Card?  (Read 58 times)

MomDad

• Archived User
Memory Card?
« on: July 05, 2003, 12:42:00 PM »

See that Search button up in the top right? Use it.

Christ, the forum is filling up with useless posts like this from people wanting to be spoon-fed, when 99% of these basic questions have been answered a 100 times over in other threads.

Search and read, that's all you gotta do, it's really not that hard.

Helza

• Archived User
Memory Card?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 01:12:00 PM »

sad.gif
I would expect that if its asked 100 times then someone would have written it in a tutorial .. smile.gif
I read how i can copy  the files to the USB stick, how the exploit works,  how to sign stuff etc etc.. i just get lost in the 10000000 of results i get.. without getting good information..

I just can't figure out how i can copy the files on the usb stick to the unmodded hd without having to solder the tsop ,.. because the only information i find is how to do it the "old" way.. not the the new evox/font stuff..

I asked it this way (instead of me real problem) so that you get a nice tutorial in this forum so the next guy gets a direct answer wink.gif and it could hopefully also be posted on the tutorial section.. tongue.gif

Rob3121

• Archived User
Memory Card?
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 01:34:00 PM »

I guess you have to find someone with a modded box to copy the files to a mem card for you.  I don't see another way to do it.

melee

• Archived User
Memory Card?
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2003, 01:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (Helza @ Jul 5 2003, 10:12 PM)
Actually i already did that.. after about 3 hours i gave up..  sad.gif
I would expect that if its asked 100 times then someone would have written it in a tutorial .. smile.gif
I read how i can copy  the files to the USB stick, how the exploit works,  how to sign stuff etc etc.. i just get lost in the 10000000 of results i get.. without getting good information..

I just can't figure out how i can copy the files on the usb stick to the unmodded hd without having to solder the tsop ,.. because the only information i find is how to do it the "old" way.. not the the new evox/font stuff..

I asked it this way (instead of me real problem) so that you get a nice tutorial in this forum so the next guy gets a direct answer wink.gif and it could hopefully also be posted on the tutorial section.. tongue.gif

EDIT/ you use 007 hack to transfer the files from the usb stick (use mod in below post)

melee

• Archived User
Memory Card?
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 02:06:00 PM »

http://www.xbox-save...XK_HW_Guide.htm

thats all the info you need