xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hahaha New Comers I Think Not You Need A V1.0 Xbox  (Read 87 times)

kdoggg710

• Archived User
Hahaha New Comers I Think Not You Need A V1.0 Xbox
« on: July 05, 2003, 11:38:00 AM »

Everyone who is scared about the new dynamic patching LOADER.v1.00-FX.XBOX-COMPLEX ruinging by allowing n00bs to start modding, have no fear.  This first release can only work with kernal 4034.  So anyone with a V1.1,1.2/1.3 and even some 1.0s can't use this.  I'm sure when the new comers realize that their extracted non-isoed CD-Rs are not working they will give up.  Anything that requires more then 5 sec of thinking will deter anyone new who wants a quick in.  I just wish we would stop getting the "I'm a Noob: I need help with 007 hack" post.  But what the hell my mod chip is still live and well.

Whatup1049

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 11:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (XBLamer @ Jul 5 2003, 08:52 PM)
It has been less than 48 hours since the exploit was released. Wait 7 days and this mod will be self installing have a menu on it will be able to enable disable or delete itself all without lifting a screw driver

How long did it take for your mod chip to be able to do this. Oh hang on it can't

It's already like that. The latest loaders load evox automatically. After that its just drag and drop via ftp LOL  wink.gif

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 11:56:00 AM »

Wait 7 days and this mod

See, that is just the thing. This is not a "mod". A "software-mod" I can agree with. But in terms of the word "mod", this does not apply.

Any 8 year old can install this exploit...  sad.gif

melee

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2003, 11:59:00 AM »

QUOTE (feflicker @ Jul 5 2003, 08:56 PM)
Wait 7 days and this mod

See, that is just the thing. This is not a "mod". A "software-mod" I can agree with. But in terms of the word "mod", this does not apply.

Any 8 year old can install this exploit...  sad.gif

damn I got to try that, get some 8 year old over ans tell him to " mod my xbox bitch!" you know watch some tv and then od a little linuix when hes done.  thanks for telling me abou this!

bbagnall

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 12:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (kdoggg710 @ Jul 5 2003, 08:38 PM)
Everyone who is scared about the new dynamic patching LOADER.v1.00-FX.XBOX-COMPLEX ruinging by allowing n00bs to start modding, have no fear.  This first release can only work with kernal 4034.  So anyone with a V1.1,1.2/1.3 and even some 1.0s can't use this.  I'm sure when the new comers realize that their extracted non-isoed CD-Rs are not working they will give up.  Anything that requires more then 5 sec of thinking will deter anyone new who wants a quick in.  I just wish we would stop getting the "I'm a Noob: I need help with 007 hack" post.  But what the hell my mod chip is still live and well.

Dude, why are you calling others "new comers"? You joined on July 1. My guess is you just sunk $60 in a new mod chip only to have a free exploit come out 3 days later, and now you are bitter.

kdoggg710

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2003, 08:05:00 PM »

Yo bbagnall, I would just like you to know that in fact I have been around these posts for at least 6 monthes reading and not posting.  I didn't want to ask noob questions and feel like an asshole hence why it took me a long time to sign up.  Also, I haven't even gotten my xbox yet.  I am currently looking at my options therefore I'm not bitter about anything.  But in all honesty I would rather have a flashable mod chip then use this hack.  But I am still waiting to see which is a better option.  But please do not hate without even knowing me but congrats on being able to read.