xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: No Point For Using This Exploit--get A Modchip  (Read 263 times)

luther349

• Archived User
No Point For Using This Exploit--get A Modchip
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2003, 07:59:00 PM »

anything can be hacked evently no matter what kind of sercurty they put on it. any program written can be hacked its simply how it works. the problem with this is the hardware modders start bitching and whining couse there chips get renderd useless. and they dont make money anymore. the console makers get mad couse they thought everything was perfect and noone could ever hack it (human ignorance). so relly im sick of hear screw this buy a chip bla bla.

well fine go buy a mod chip noone is stoping you and im shure they whant your busness. but stop posting useless shit like this in these fourms. if someone whants to do a softwhere expolite good for them to. i have a softmodded and a modchiped xbox both and i will say this the softmodded is just as good as my chiped system.

mathieu

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2003, 10:14:00 PM »

"If it was built by humans, it can be disassembled / destroyed by humans..."

Am I right or am I right?

-devzero

Reno_000

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2003, 12:03:00 AM »

My Xbox currently lets me do anything a mod chip does.  Maybe M$ will up the stakes to stop games working with modded boxes, but they will taget the hardware mod as well as the software exploit mod.

All I can say is, I'm happy with my software mod, it does what I want.

KamelRed

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2003, 02:22:00 AM »

ph34r.gif

Of course, to each their own.

KamelRed

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2003, 03:35:00 AM »

QUOTE (STEVEHABS @ Aug 4 2003, 11:30 AM)
actually smart one its either  the free x hack or  the pheonix loader 1.3 hack or both that say not to do a tsop flash with it i believe pheonix loader is the one. besides no reason to flash after each new bios release of lets say xecuter 2 comes out.  maybe every few ones unless it adds support for new versions. Basically they let u run anything unmodded though without another xbox  but for that u need the usb memory card  mega x key and theirs software to download for it too. so many sites for xbox hacking i swear lol. just gotta search wit yahoo. heh and  if pheonix loader would run without having signed code guess what i patched  the program so it will run without the modchip.  I'm getting mine soon and doing it  will tell how it went

Wtf are you talking about Mr. Not-so-smart-one? Seriously man your not making sense. Where the hell does it say "DONT NOT FLASH YOUR TSOP WITH EXPLOITS"?  

I flashed my TSOP because:
1. I could do it  tongue.gif
2. Exploits made it modchip-less
3. It cost me $0 to flash it
4. Easier to upgrade HD

Like I said in my previous post "to each their own".

LafferUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2003, 10:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (STEVEHABS @ Aug 4 2003, 11:30 AM)
actually smart one its either  the free x hack or  the pheonix loader 1.3 hack or both that say not to do a tsop flash with it i believe pheonix loader is the one. besides no reason to flash after each new bios release of lets say xecuter 2 comes out.  maybe every few ones unless it adds support for new versions. Basically they let u run anything unmodded though without another xbox  but for that u need the usb memory card  mega x key and theirs software to download for it too. so many sites for xbox hacking i swear lol. just gotta search wit yahoo. heh and  if pheonix loader would run without having signed code guess what i patched  the program so it will run without the modchip.  I'm getting mine soon and doing it  will tell how it went

user posted image

SpIdErXeN

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2003, 06:42:00 PM »

blink.gif

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2003, 07:15:00 PM »

laugh.gif

dubey

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2003, 10:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (SpIdErXeN @ Aug 5 2003, 03:42 AM)
woaa...80%!?!  LoL...damn! that can't be right... blink.gif

im sure it was an exaggeration but i agree with the rest of his post

STEVEHABS

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2003, 02:34:00 AM »

thats for war

ZASADAR

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2003, 02:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (kdoggg710 @ Jul 5 2003, 10:46 AM)
First off for any of you out there concerned about soldering and are worried about voiding your xbox warranty, then you really have no reason to mod in the first place.  Sure soldering might seem scary at first but I guarentee you that a modchip is so much more worth in both price and in longevity.

Reasons a modchip is more viable option:
-Costs less then the price of the mega-x key and 007auf/Mech Assualt
-permanent but temporary-by this I mean you can change to any bios(with the newer chips and flashing) but you can always disable the hardwired chip acting as if you have a non modded xbox
-more respect from modders(I know that not many care about this but you have to know where the scene came from and plus you'll learn a lot more about how the internal xbox works)
-any update by M$ can be worked around easier w/o needing to 007 it again

Now I know many feel this is the downfall of the scene, which I currently feel is true.  But I know that M$ will not discontinue the Xbox so there are no worries.  Sure new security features will be enabled but there are always work arounds and having an actual chip will be your best bet at staying in the mod "game"  Thanks for listening to my rant.

there realy was no point to this you could atleast sell them but you must be very bored
Pages: 1 2 [3]