xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Any N00b Guides For This Cool Hack?  (Read 112 times)

trob

• Archived User
Any N00b Guides For This Cool Hack?
« on: July 04, 2003, 09:37:00 PM »

Stay calm and search around, the info is out there.

K-Naledge

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 09:44:00 PM »

haha. Thrill kill. Awesome game.

But to the original poster, I appreciate your interest. I think I speak for the scene when I say there's something a little more engaging when someone FIRST states they're a n00b and THEN asks a fairly vague or un-researched qustion.

Honestly though, X-box isn't my thing... DC is. BUT I must say that as little as I know MS side of things... if you simply read thru most of the topics here, even one's that don't seem relevant or related to your initial question, you'll definitely pick things up.

My thing is... you load the files from a DISC? I dunno... I know it has to do something loading the save game exploit and having that point to a location for the newly founded free-x shiat.... I guess I'll have to read more. I just scanted thru most of the info here.

*Dr Faustus!*

NonUniform

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 11:02:00 PM »

K-Naledge (translation: knowledge) will release one soon. It'll consist of him blathering on about his years of DC hacking experience & will be written in typical alpha-numeric lingo.

K-Naledge

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 11:05:00 PM »

You know what's funny is. You're an asshole.

NonUniform

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 11:09:00 PM »

You might wanna make that one sentence. That period throws the flow of your insult off.