xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Splinter Cell Gamesave Not Accessible From Game  (Read 69 times)

The Addict

• Archived User
Splinter Cell Gamesave Not Accessible From Game
« on: February 15, 2008, 04:45:00 AM »

Okay, so let me preface this by saying that I realise that you guys answer the same question 1000 times on here, and the patience you all show is admirable. So, my apologies in advance if this question has been asked and answered before, I have been sifting through theese forums for a couple of hours and can't find an answer (search doesn't seem to be working for me for some reason or another).

Okay, onto my actual problem.

I am trying to use the Splinter Cell gamesave exploit to softmod my 1.6/1.6b (not certain which) box. I have created a homemade USB adapter to read my thumbdrive, and copied the gamesaves onto the HDD. I load up the game, and they don't show up in the profile selct menu.

I'm almost 100 percent certain I am using the correct gamesaves (SID.Splinter.Cell.v2.0.PAL.XS Filter - Links to Xbox Warez and Torrents **.zip & SID.Splinter.Cell.v2.0.XS Filter - Links to Xbox Warez and Torrents **.zip), as I have read on one of the external Tuts.

Basically I am wondering if Splinter Cell has been patched (I bought a used copy today), and that is why it aint working, or if I am doing something wrong.

This feels like the end of the road for me as far as softmodding goes, cos I can't seem to get any method to work. So, with that in mind I implore any of you with any ideas as to what I am doing wrong, please let me know.

Thanks

The Addict

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 05:59:00 AM »

Its all good.

I just started from scratch, and it worked fine this time. I now have a modded box...

Thanks to every single person who created tutorials of how to mod you box, they all helped me too some extent or another..

hot

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 11:28:00 AM »

I second that thankyou. props to the boys with the 1337 cracking skills

cheesesarnie

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(hot @ Feb 23 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post

I second that thankyou. props to the boys with the 1337 cracking skills

hello...sorry to hijack thread...

I go to load the save game in splinter cell and the box hangs everytime...

anyone know why?

thanks alot