xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Thug2 Does Not Work With Modded Xbox  (Read 24 times)

BrightEyes47

• Archived User
Thug2 Does Not Work With Modded Xbox
« on: April 05, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »

Well I'm dusting off my old mod hobby I had and just started using my xbox again. I have Thug2 which originally worked with my unmodded xbox. But ever since I modded it like about a year ago it hasn't worked. Every other game I've tried works flawlessly and most of them have a decent amount of wear. But My thug game has barely any and looks like it should work perfectly fine. But I put it in and the xbox loads up normally and then right when I think its going to start unleash x does. And When I try pressing Launch DVD it freezes for a breif second goes back to normal and then nothing happens. Please help maybe someone else has had this problem and there's a patch or something. I'm not that experienced with the technical aspects of the xbox games and how they work. Perhaps maybe since it supports a soundtrack and can't get the orginal dashboard  information it just doesn't work. I don't think any of my other games have the soundtrack option on them. But that's jut a simple guess from a limited amount of knowledge any help would be greatly appreciateddd.

THUG stands for Tony Hawk underground just in case you didn't know...

This post has been edited by BrightEyes47: Apr 5 2007, 10:11 PM