xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Bigger Hd  (Read 129 times)

7even

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« on: May 15, 2006, 07:24:00 AM »

My xbox is already softmod and I follow Xboxhdm to install the bigger HD
now it boots to regular ms dash with the bigger hd  instead of evox, any idea
my first time.

BigSteel

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 07:44:00 AM »

I am assuming that you FTP'd into your xbox to get the c: drive files for xboxhdm.  If so, then you likely got the shadow c: files and not the real c: files.  Meaning, you transferred only the stock files over.  You need to go back to your stock hard drive, load the exploitable game and then transfer the c: drive files over.  This will give you all of the hacked files.  You then need to redo xboxhdm.  Or, you could just put the hacked save onto your xbox via memory card or xboxhdm and redo the installer on the new hard drive.

7even

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »

Thank you for your respons BigSteel I will try it.

tzedek

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 03:29:00 PM »

this happens to me everytime.  I just load up splinter cell, uninstall softmod and then reinstall it.

7even

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »

Yeah it sucks I know, it's happening to me. my friend did the softmod, and I do not have any of the games
MA or 007 UF. I'll just have to pick one up at EBGames to fix this. I dont know any other way

tzedek

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 07:07:00 PM »

you will have to use the game that they used to do the softmod, and use the savegame that they used.  Someone correct me if i am wrong.

stopsingh

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 11:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(tzedek @ May 15 2006, 10:00 PM) View Post

this happens to me everytime.  I just load up splinter cell, uninstall softmod and then reinstall it.

Do you have to uninstall the soft mod ? Can you not just install the softmod again without uninstalling ?

7even

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »

Finally go it..... Thanks to NDURE  3.0 & XBOXHDM 1.9, it was fairly easy.

My first softmodded xbox with bigger HD 120 GB

I would to thank all of those gamers who reply to my post.

HAPPY GAMING! rolleyes.gif

lazyilmaz

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 06:02:00 AM »

I don't want to open a new topic so I post my problem here.

I have softmodded my xbox and installed a bigger HDD. The HDD is 200 GB but my F drive 114 GB. I believe that the rest of the space will be on G but that partition is not formatted. How do I enable the rest?

thanks...

PS. I used Krayzies installer to softmod and used XBOXHDM 1.9 to prepare the HDD.

7even

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »

As you all know I use  NDURE 3.0 & XBOXHDM 1.9, I dont know if I miss something, but I can play game from disc, not  from the HD.  I try different games same result It just goes back to the dash
I will try to fix, but any Idea.

QUOTE(lazyilmaz @ May 20 2006, 12:33 PM) *

I don't want to open a new topic so I post my problem here.

I have softmodded my xbox and installed a bigger HDD. The HDD is 200 GB but my F drive 114 GB. I believe that the rest of the space will be on G but that partition is not formatted. How do I enable the rest?

thanks...

PS. I used Krayzies installer to softmod and used XBOXHDM 1.9 to prepare the HDD.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he can set up evox to format the (G:) drive.

lazyilmaz

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »

Ok I formatted the partition with Slayers auto installer and now I see it with Evox. But I still can't acces it with XBMC and FlashFXP.

nzcomatya

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »

My xbox has been soft modded for about 6 months.  I recently transferred something that screwed my xbox up, so I had to re softmod it.  It worked.  Now I can't see any files in my F & G drive, can't play any of my games as they are in F & G drive, I can see how much room is left in the drives....any ideas??  I have searched thru the forums tried some things out and nothing has worked! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

7even

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 04:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(lazyilmaz @ May 20 2006, 09:33 PM) View Post

Ok I formatted the partition with Slayers auto installer and now I see it with Evox. But I still can't acces it with XBMC and FlashFXP.

Have you Try to reinstalling XBMC, and for ftp, try WS_FTP PRO as I find somtimes flashfxp
doesnt let me see files or existing drives on the Xbox just a suggestion.

I now have 2 xbox 1 chipped and the other softmod

lazyilmaz

• Archived User
Bigger Hd
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(7even @ May 21 2006, 12:38 PM) View Post

Have you Try to reinstalling XBMC, and for ftp, try WS_FTP PRO as I find somtimes flashfxp
doesnt let me see files or existing drives on the Xbox just a suggestion.

I now have 2 xbox 1 chipped and the other softmod

Ok this is funny. I launched DVD2XBOX (Which recognized my G partition) and copied a game to the HDD. Back to XBMC and now it does show in file manager. And I can acces it via FlashFXP  biggrin.gif