xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Did Mad Goukie Tutorial, X Box Broke  (Read 36 times)

trixdropd

• Archived User
Did Mad Goukie Tutorial, X Box Broke
« on: June 17, 2004, 07:53:00 AM »

so i got linux on the dashboard instead of xbox live. I click linux, screen goes black like a crash. That was last night.

Today, i hook everything up and now xbox wont even boot into dashboard.
the x comes on the screen, MS comes up on the bottom, then the power cycles and it keeps looping this cycle over and over.

What can i do???

is there a way to restore the hard drive?

any help you can give me will be great. I have researched everywhere for an answer but cant find a concrete one.

someones gotta have an answer

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 07:57:00 AM »

Again another victim from that old and dangeroud tutorial. try searching for clock loop and how to fix it. There are lots of answers around

Slacker Ne0

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

QUOTE (krayzie @ Jun 17 2004, 04:57 PM)
Again another victim from that old and dangeroud tutorial. try searching for clock loop and how to fix it. There are lots of answers around

What's a save-game exploit tutorial? A good one that is, i used it to and i had problems with the font part.

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 12:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (Slacker Ne0 @ Jun 17 2004, 09:06 PM)
What's a save-game exploit tutorial? A good one that is, i used it to and i had problems with the font part.

First of all a gamesave exploit and a font exploit are two different things. A gamesave exploit is basically used to get acces to the hd through the exploited gamesave combined with the game.
A font exploit is a dashboard exploit as in the dashboard gets exploited by the hacked fonts so you won't need the game anymore afterwards. The gamesave exploit part in the gouki tutorial is just fine. It lets you boot to an evox dash through the 007auf hack. From there you can install any hack you like. You might wanna look into the ultimate dash exploit as that is one of the newest and very safe (no clock loop) and most reliabe hacks at the moment. You can find info on that in the dashboard exploit section. (I know it's a long thread) there are also some nice UDE packages and auto installers around. So search and thou shall find

ldots

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 02:39:00 AM »

tongue.gif
QUOTE (Deity @ Jun 17 2004, 10:23 PM)
- Reboot to MechAssault and run my package.

Just teasing you. Quoting is OK smile.gif

Supps

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

Also, I have read that you can put an audio cd in and it might make it beat the loop faster.

Hope this helps.

dbxz

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »

it happend too me and i like wanted to die... i just let it run (with a game inside) while i was like crying and suddenly it booted up after like 10 loops

trixdropd

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »

Gotta thank all of you, I let it loop w/ audio cd and it came back after a little while.
Now i gotta make a new thread for my next question..