xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: By-pass Xbox Needs Service Error  (Read 158 times)

stanneh

• Archived User
By-pass Xbox Needs Service Error
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2003, 12:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (SpikeMage @ Nov 2 2003, 09:58 AM)
yah and that was no help.
I wasn't running the new build so g wasn't even an option.

Why are you being such a nit picky little bitch anyway? What exactly are you trying to prove? I asked you for some bios and you sent them. The rest I did on my own. What? You want a fucking medal or something?

Hey thanks again for the bios. But I am having some trouble with it. I searched but i can not find a tut on how to get the G drive to show up in the first place. The bios file works it will load games and stuff but I don't see any G drive. Got any ideas how to do this or where I can find out?
remember all this?

stanneh

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2003, 12:01:00 AM »

QUOTE (SpikeMage @ Nov 2 2003, 05:52 AM)
What the fuck are you babbling about?

this is why im being nit picky becouse your a prick whenever you post on this forum basically.

SpikeMage

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2003, 12:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (SpikeMage @ Nov 2 2003, 09:58 AM)
Why are you being such a nit picky little bitch anyway? What exactly are you trying to prove? I asked you for some bios and you sent them. The rest I did on my own. What? You want a fucking medal or something?

Quoted for mother fucking emphasis.
Let me spell it out for you nice and simple son. All you did was send me bios. And, as I have said before and you can see from your posts, I have thanked you for that. As far as actally getting them to work nothing you said to me was of any use.

stanneh

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2003, 12:08:00 AM »

i replied saying you need to edit your evox.ini to get the G drive to show up if that didnt work you need someone to do that for you too becouse you fucked that up turnes out you had an out of date evox tho but all the same thats pretty pathetic too as how do you expect an aplication that only can recognise  6 partitions to find 7?

Xboxhakur

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2003, 12:08:00 AM »

later...

SpikeMage

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2003, 12:14:00 AM »

QUOTE (stanneh @ Nov 2 2003, 10:08 AM)
i replied saying you need to edit your evox.ini to get the G drive to show up if that didnt work you need someone to do that for you too becouse you fucked that up turnes out you had an out of date evox tho but all the same thats pretty pathetic too as how do you expect an aplication that only can recognise  6 partitions to find 7?

Stay in school kid. With some basic English classes you should do just fine.

And how exactly was I supposed to know that? I hadn't read up on the new build because up un till that point the old one was working just fine for me. One trip to the Evox forum and I had it under control.

Anyway it's late. Some of us have jobs to go to sonny boy. You will understand one day when you join the work force flipping burgers.

stanneh

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2003, 12:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (SpikeMage @ Nov 2 2003, 09:48 AM)
What the fuck are you talking about? I set up my G drive with help from no one. I just wasn't running the right build of Evox at first is all. And I got that on my own.
Besides...I haven't seen anything about breaking the 137 limit with softmods anywhere on this forum or this site.  I think I may have been the first to do it. Sure haven't seen anyone post about it.

trust me your far from the first i have done it for loads of peaple over the last 2 months.

Gerjan

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2003, 05:26:00 AM »

You 2 STFU you should be banned, SpikeMage anyways

FuzzyDog

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2003, 09:00:00 AM »

I would ban SpikeMage in a heartbeat.  Rude people have no place on a low noise, informative forum like this.

The people who are actually helpful on this forum are much appreciated and shouldnt have to read the trash coming from SpikeMage.  He sounds like a 40 year old kid.

Boomer

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2003, 10:53:00 AM »

dry.gif  well this is one post that was completely ruined good work spikemage and stanneh  beerchug.gif and Xboxhakur I couldn't get to the dashboard or load any games the only thing that worked for me was unpluggin the controller.

Silmarillion

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2003, 11:56:00 PM »

tongue.gif

ssj3goku

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2003, 02:08:00 AM »

smile.gif dont hate on someone whos trying to help and share his findings with us mad.gif

Boomer

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2003, 11:10:00 AM »

I never said it will bypass all error screens, especially if you deleted everything for your dash. and can I ask what the hell you were sniffing or smoking when you did delte everything for your dash?? anyways I'm glad it worked for a couple people and by the way the It was error 12 that came up and I was able to by-pass, also someone told me they by-passed error 13 with this method.
Pages: 1 [2]