xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problem With Phoenix Bios Loader  (Read 80 times)

Mad_Gouki

• Archived User
Problem With Phoenix Bios Loader
« on: October 23, 2003, 03:35:00 AM »

yeah, its probably the pal ntsc thing, im not sure how to fix it, but i bet somebody here does...

Agent Orange

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 06:58:00 AM »

There's a PAL gamesave available on the web.... I think it's XBOX Saves, or look around at Codejunkies they have them too... makes sure you get one specifically labeled as PAL...

pawweshark

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2003, 07:37:00 AM »

QUOTE (Agent Orange @ Oct 23 2003, 03:58 PM)
There's a PAL gamesave available on the web.... I think it's XBOX Saves, or look around at Codejunkies they have them too... makes sure you get one specifically labeled as PAL...

hmm
i don´t think it´s the gamesave which are the problem
everything works ok until i loads the pbl then the box display starts scrambling

???

uceduce

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 08:59:00 PM »

I found the new M7 bios that you need for the new xboxs. Email me at [email protected] if you need it.

Tsjibbe

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 12:50:00 AM »

Grab EvoXD6_EjectFix_bfm.bin from the net and use it. This bios works with this new videochip.

Greetz

stanneh

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2003, 03:07:00 AM »

QUOTE (Tsjibbe @ Oct 28 2003, 10:50 AM)
Grab EvoXD6_EjectFix_bfm.bin from the net and use it. This bios works with this new videochip.

Greetz

no it wont the bios that works with the new video chip is Evox_M7 but there is no support for it with pbl so your out of luck either buy a modchip or flash the tsop with the m7 bios.

Tsjibbe

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2003, 03:36:00 AM »

Yes, it does work. Modded a few boxes with productiondate 08-25-03. And yes, the screen ís scrambled when pbl kicks in. But when evox arrives the screen is fine.

stanneh

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2003, 03:41:00 AM »

if it does work im trully happy for everybody but evox_d6 has no support for the new video chip but still if it works im happy god knows how but then we dont have to understand if it works.

Evox_d6_Ejectfix wont work on an xbox with the new video chip even with a modchip so this is why i cant understand how how it can work with pbl.

LiMeTWiG

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2003, 04:43:00 AM »

You are not stuck with the EvoX D6 EF BFM BIOS. The most important thing is to use PBL 1.3.5i, not older versions. Actually, using the latest version of XBtool, I have managed to get EvoX M7 BFM (and variants) working with PBL 1.3.5i on a 1.4 Xbox.

I think the reason to why the EvoX D6 BFM BIOS also works on 1.4 and 1.5 Xboxes, is because the EvoX D6 BIOS is based on the 4817 retail BIOS, which probably also got the built-in support for the Focus video chip like the 5101 retail BIOS have (EvoX M7).

SurpriseInABox

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2003, 05:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (LiMeTWiG @ Nov 2 2003, 02:43 PM)
You are not stuck with the EvoX D6 EF BFM BIOS. The most important thing is to use PBL 1.3.5i, not older versions. Actually, using the latest version of XBtool, I have managed to get EvoX M7 BFM (and variants) working with PBL 1.3.5i on a 1.4 Xbox.

and could you tell us how you did that? that would be very helpful for all of "us" out here.