xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Load Up 007 Auf W/and Error 21 Code  (Read 62 times)

SpikeMage

• Archived User
Load Up 007 Auf W/and Error 21 Code
« on: October 16, 2003, 03:38:00 AM »

QUOTE (Onimu @ Oct 16 2003, 12:08 PM)
Well, i get those top and button point soilder

Um...what? That's not a step in the 007/MA hack. What tut are you trying to do?

DuggyUK

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 08:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (SpikeMage @ Oct 16 2003, 11:38 AM)
QUOTE (Onimu @ Oct 16 2003, 12:08 PM)
Well, i get those top and button point soilder

Um...what? That's not a step in the 007/MA hack. What tut are you trying to do?

he's talking about the points for TSOP flashing.

As for the error21, it might be your version of AUF like all the other posts state (some versions work, others do not).

jnut

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2003, 09:00:00 AM »

It's most likely his memory card. Use an official MS memory card if you can. Trying to load a hacked game save on a patched 007:AUF will just produce an in-game error message "Unable to load mission". If he can make it to the error #21 screen then his AUF copy is good.

I read the reason why some third-party memory cards don't work is that when you copy the hacked game save to the card, the .xbe becomes unsigned for some reason (but does not on the official MS memory card) so that when you try to load the game save on an unmodded xbox, you get an error 21 but if you use the same memory card on an already modded xbox it works because the modded xbox can run unsigned .xbe code.

Trust me, I spent all of last weekend painfully figuring out that my recently purchased patched platinum AUF and third-party memory card wouldn't work. Good thing I was able to return both and hunt down an original (non-platinum version) copy of 007:AUF. Note that some platinum versions do work (the ones with a gold-colored bottom) but it's safer to just find a non-platinum copy.

{later}

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2003, 09:24:00 AM »

Make sure to copy the 007 savegame to your harddisk first and then start 007 and load mission.

And just grab the 007aufsavewithEvoxInstaller.zip from xbins and it will work...

SpikeMage

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2003, 04:58:00 PM »

Follow this here:
http://freexevoxtut.....com/index2.htm
He even has the right files posted for it and everything. But i would use B&E reloaded if I were you.

And If I may....why are you trying to flash your tsop? What's the point when you can just use PBL?

Onimu

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2003, 05:09:00 PM »

And If I may....why are you trying to flash your tsop? What's the point when you can just use PBL?

Xbox of my self is modded PLC modded chip. And this tsop flash is gonna do for my friend and rest of my neighbor. I assume thats what you want to ask right?

Follow this here:
http://freexevoxtut.....com/index2.htm
He even has the right files posted for it and everything. But i would use B&E reloaded if I were you.

Gouki's tur, i've read it and if i not mistake, this can be play modded dvdr game only and no live game.

SpikeMage

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »

No live with this mod but it will let you do anything you can do with a chip so long as you install PBL.

Onimu

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2003, 08:52:00 PM »

QUOTE (SpikeMage @ Oct 17 2003, 03:40 AM)
No live with this mod but it will let you do anything you can do with a chip so long as you install PBL.

Don't know if this xbox live before or not. I get it as refurb v1.0. Cuz, it have a fan in gpu heatsink. Under i check the M$ dash and no live option there.

What's PBL ?

SpikeMage

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2003, 08:55:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Onimu

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2003, 09:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (SpikeMage @ Oct 17 2003, 05:55 AM)
It stands for Phoenix Bios Loader. It lets you run unsigned code and coolk stuff like that.  laugh.gif

Cool, this PBL can find in Xbins right?

Here what i have tried with AR.

i could find original xbox memory card from my local shop, so i grab Action Replay instead and run the AR as memory card. Boot up 007 original disk and load mission.. Guess what, bam.. It load up with screen show "Xbox need to service, please contact xbox for support" and the upright left concern of the screen show a # 21. The screen stay and no go.

It look like, not the memory card problem.. I believe M$ has update their bios file in tsop and prevent ppl flash their tsop again. I assume that, cuz i have the same memory card in my modded with Apple MiniX chip and it load up to Evox screen. In that Evox, i can select to flash my tsop with whatever bios i have load in the bios

Onimu

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2003, 11:48:00 PM »

Well, i finally get this work.. Either some wrong with the contoller or Thirt part Menory card that xbox don't like them..

I used my contoller instead my freind's controller and it work great... Also, i want to clear up for futurn who have this problem. Go ahead load the hacked 007 auf file in unmodded xbox HD and then bootup the 007 original and load the hacked 007 auf file from the Memory card. Ever tho, you have load the hacked 007 auf in HD, don't load from there.. It wrong with for some reason..

Now, i'm to thank for all ppl that have help me this.. I'm very aprciate this.. I'll add a switch in this xbox and reflash with half retail and helf hacked bios. Can one can give some easy waY? since i know how to flash tsop now.