xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Constantly Resets  (Read 70 times)

DHogsett

• Archived User
Xbox Constantly Resets
« on: August 21, 2003, 10:58:00 PM »

Your in the clock loop. It sucks, but its a known problem.

I fixed it by hooking my XB to my PC (as if i was gonna ftp in) and restarted the XBox. after a few flashes it let me in.

From there i created a backup folder and moved everything from the root of my C drive into there, and restored the original files. If you have the fonts folder, just restore the originals files.

Reboot the XB, reset the time (the xbox is trying to get to the reset time screen, and pheonix wont let it thats why it loops.) Then load up MA/007, FTP in, re-install the exploit.

Hope this helps.

mnm6687

• Archived User
Xbox Constantly Resets
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 11:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (DHogsett @ Aug 22 2003, 02:58 AM)
Your in the clock loop. It sucks, but its a known problem.

I fixed it by hooking my XB to my PC (as if i was gonna ftp in) and restarted the XBox. after a few flashes it let me in.

From there i created a backup folder and moved everything from the root of my C drive into there, and restored the original files. If you have the fonts folder, just restore the originals files.

Reboot the XB, reset the time (the xbox is trying to get to the reset time screen, and pheonix wont let it thats why it loops.) Then load up MA/007, FTP in, re-install the exploit.

Hope this helps.

i dont think that is his problem.  he said he was using the 007 exploit, not the font exploit.  unless he has previously installed the font exploit, and is for some reason using the 007 exploit, i dont see why he would get stuck in a loop, clock or any other loop.  maybe your xbox isn't detecting your hard drive or something, and when it looks for xboxdash.xbe, it just reboots; i really have no idea whats wrong.   good luck

duffman4life

• Archived User
Xbox Constantly Resets
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 04:36:00 AM »

I fixed the problem but i have no idea what it was. I connected the xbox hd in to the pc and deleted the evox and pheonix files in xlinux and it is now working fine.

Duffman4life

^ChRoniC^

• Archived User
Xbox Constantly Resets
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 01:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (duffman4life @ Aug 22 2003, 01:36 PM)
I fixed the problem but i have no idea what it was. I connected the xbox hd in to the pc and deleted the evox and pheonix files in xlinux and it is now working fine.

Duffman4life

how do you del files in xlinux; never used linux; but i jus need to del 3 files from the c partition on the xboxhdd.

duffman4life

• Archived User
Xbox Constantly Resets
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 06:01:00 PM »

after you mount the c drive you can list the files with the 'ls' command and to delete the files type 'rm' then the file name.

Duffman4life

Salvage13

• Archived User
Xbox Constantly Resets
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2003, 10:55:00 PM »

biggrin.gif  I fixed it in some weird way, I think its just a raffle it might work it might not.

I put halo in my Xbox DvD-Drive and eject when MS text comes out, Put Lan Cord Into Xbox (make sure the connection is active), Held both left and right Triggers down and Haliluyah!

Its crazy but who cares, its an alternative and it works.