xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: I Fucked Up Badly!  (Read 253 times)

C4TRMNTOR

• Archived User
I Fucked Up Badly!
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2003, 06:17:00 PM »

Damn, and the only way to use a larger HD (that isn't an Xbox one & w/ out a modchip) is with the swap trick right? So I pretty much really need to get a modchip, oh well it'll make running unsigned code alot easier. But can you directly FTP into the Xbox HD once a chip is installed or do I have to do some tricks? I know there's tons of tutorials on this site, but I'm just looking for some simple answers. And also you'd all pretty much recommend the Xecuter2.2 Pro right? Thanks for all the info and help guys.

lightside

• Archived User
I Fucked Up Badly!
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2003, 11:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (prime0196 @ Jul 30 2003, 05:38 PM)
For those that have totally messed up their hard drives here is a solution.  If you are still able to play disks from the DVD drive, then grab yourself a copy of Slayer Evox Auto Installer 2.1, there is an option to restore hard drive to ORIGINAL CONDITION.  It must be the drive that came with the Xbox.  I screwed my drive up with the exploit and wasn't able to FTP back in, simply ran Slayers and was back in business.

Can i run slayers with no tsop and no modchip. I know i ask a lot of questions but my box is buggered right now and i miss playing final fight on my tv on kawa-x lol

C4TRMNTOR

• Archived User
I Fucked Up Badly!
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2003, 05:06:00 PM »

All of a sudden in the past 2 days my Xbox decided it won't read any games, it's weird cuz it used to, I just couldn't get onto the dashboard. I get the error "16" now when I powerup with a game in the drive. In theory whether I can boot a retail game or not, how would I get a burned copy of something (the Slayer thing) to run without having a modchip. It's obviously unsigned code so I don't see that workining w/ out a modchip. And also, IF I got an original Xbox HD that was UNLOCKED could I use it as a full replacement (just plug & play/use)?
Pages: 1 2 [3]