xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Any Ndure Freaks Out There?  (Read 42 times)

cixelsd

• Archived User
Any Ndure Freaks Out There?
« on: December 06, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »

I just uninstalled ldots 1.7.5 from me box just now.  By uninstalling UDE1 and then using the game exploit to go back and restore my C: backup from HD.  All went well, and I'm back to my Kernel:5101 and Dash:5693.
I would like to remove all the unneccesary directories and files though.   Would another installer like Krayzies Ndure installer repartion and remove obsolite files or overwrite?  Or does anyone have any new ideas for a better installer?  Would prefer Unleash X.
I've been reading massive thread lots, but damn my eyes are b-shot.  who's my ninja?

This post has been edited by cixelsd: Dec 7 2005, 05:27 AM

Ndure protagonist

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »

{: Hmm ... I think I've just been pwned! :}

Keep your current game exploit installed for now; do you have another way to easily get a different gamesave onto your Xbox?

Also, do you plan to go on Live in the near future?

cixelsd

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »

Guess I should have stated that from go.  But yea, I gots a NTSC box, AR-8mb, and SplinterCell OG.
I just reinstalled everyting and am back to my EVOX dash, K:4981,D:5659.  I am pretty sure the F: directory still has no allocated space, and the I: directory still exists.?  D: directory has nothing allocated either.+XYZdir's are intact.  Everyting boots ok, and nuffing wrong ya no.  And no, I don't have to hit XBL at all.  Unless necessary.  Thanks 4lookin in on it.  NdProtag.  Watch u got naw? Tag, ur-it.
Oh, I just read the readme off the rar for the NTSC ndure installer, and it states it may have trouble installing on an already exploited box.  Guess I'm fuct.

This post has been edited by cixelsd: Dec 7 2005, 06:24 PM

Ndure protagonist

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 11:30:00 AM »

krayzie's Ndure is the best gamesave installer here at X-S.  Elsewhere, Nknave's(English) and jp33's(French) Ndure installers are more recent, enhanced versions of Krayzie's (from what I've read).

So far as I know, none of them purge anything and they require that you upgrade the MS dash to the 5960 (rel.0x185EAD00) before they will install.  Because you've used the ltools uninstaller, you almost certainly don't need to do anything further (manually) except change the gamesave of course.

If you go with one of them, I DON'T recommend choosing their "dual-retail" option! You won't need it plus it's somewhat "flawed" compared to kingroach's Ndure 3.0 PC installer (which is presently beta and has the best Ndure implementation capabilities for retail usage, by far).

If you have any specific quetions about krayzie's installer, the GameSave Exploits forum would likely be the best place for them (but make sure the answer's not in the installer's readme file first)...

{: gl hf cya! :}