xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Before You Softmod Read This  (Read 181 times)

Chedawan

• Archived User
Before You Softmod Read This
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2005, 03:01:00 AM »

Ah, yes... I'm clearly a moron, and I can't read either... please feel free to poke me with sticks.

I managed to confuse myself by not actually looking at who was quoting who!  

I offer my sincere apologies.

vingasoline

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2005, 08:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(dranas @ Sep 14 2005, 01:55 AM)
i notcied you didnt explain how to actually get any different dashes on the Xbox. Most "noobs" as you would like to call them would just try to network the xbox, which of course will not work. if your going to tell "noobs" how to softmod, you should inform them that they have to put a new dashboard on the xbox first. It is mis leading guides like this that make "noobs" screw up. sure some tuts tell them how to do it, but dont list the files needed. ive seen some tuts within the past 72 hours of my attempt at modding that assumed these distributions came with certain files, and they didnt, so yeah it screwed me. the point i am trying to make is quit misleading "noobs" and youll quit getting so many "my HD blew up" posts

Wrinkly

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »

user posted image

vingasoline

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »

mad.gif

Cio

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »

wink.gif

nope2dope

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »

Oh... You told em' hillbilly joe.

DARKSHADOW666

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2005, 08:06:00 AM »

most people know how to get to where the files are, but don't know what exact files they need like me, I was told I only need Krayzie_MA_Ndure_Installer_v1.0.rar and AR and mechassault to softmod my xbox, but I still only have bin able to get the files someone tells me to get and not be able to use them or move them from my computer.

Maertz

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2005, 08:14:00 AM »

if you read that many you should know. well heres how anyway. the best way to do it is crazies ndure found in usual places. when your in the usual places pick the one that goes with your game i used 007 so i got krayzies 007 ndure. makes sense. then you put that onto your memory card and trasnfer it to your hard drive. then load the games save with your game. thens its a step by step process basically. krazie did a great job. all you need other than that is the newest dash (just go on live with a new game to get) if you dont have it krayzies app will tell you. its really quite easy. if you dont get this i dunno. but i huess just search krazyies ndure and u should find more help.
Pages: 1 [2]