xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help With Avalaunch  (Read 330 times)

Hazanko

• Archived User
Help With Avalaunch
« on: August 25, 2005, 02:55:00 PM »

is there anyway to change the startup screen on avaluanch? what i have right now, is that Happy Xmas startup screen with that anime chick in a santa suit. maybe it isn't possible to change it, because i looked all over in the avalaunch folder on my Xbox, and didn't find anything. thx for any help smile.gif

ADD: hey, please visit  my forum and help me gain more members, i am looking for some mods, and one more admin. hope you guys come!(you have to create a username to beable to view anything)

wolf202

• Archived User
Help With Avalaunch
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 03:10:00 PM »

in the main ava folder there is like a bootimage.bmp or similar thats the picture replace that and ur good alot of skins have there own boot images

-wolf

Hazanko

• Archived User
Help With Avalaunch
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »

alright, thx man. hopefully once i get home, i'll beable to check it out. although, i swear that i didn't see that before  unsure.gif but maybe i just missed it.

jameswalter

• Archived User
Help With Avalaunch
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »

Just hook the box to the net and upgrade via the dash Settings->Network->upgrade or something like that....the newest version isn't like that.

Hazanko

• Archived User
Help With Avalaunch
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »

hmmm... i just tried to update it awhile ago, will the "update" feature suffice within the dashboard? or do i need to FTP it to my Xbox? maybe that's why...

mikepsych283

• Archived User
Help With Avalaunch
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »

nothing to do with date , just the birth of baby jesus , i love xmas
oh yeah by updating  pretty girl go bye bye