xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Every Single Person Must Read This Now!  (Read 99 times)

Textbook

• Archived User
Every Single Person Must Read This Now!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2005, 10:42:00 PM »

tongue.gif

P.S. - I can hear it now ( I told you so, I told you so, I told you so )  << Nightmares for tonight

Xboxmodder3690

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 10:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(Textbook @ Aug 13 2005, 09:53 PM)
I know when to admit defeat, and today is that shameful day.  My friend threw in a stock hard drive and it worked fine.  I am just so sorry that I made this topic with that elaborate title and crazy hypothesis.  In all of my experiences with xbox modding, I had never come across this and was basically scared shitless when it happenned.  We formatted it twice in EvoX and it didn't help.  And then, the errors with the exploits.  It all had me thinking "Oh my god, this is it, the day MS finally caught up to us"  I guess I was wrong, WAY wrong, and I'm glad that I was.  I hope everybody can forgive me in this "noob" moment.  I'm sorry and I admit I was wrong in pointing fingers and not asking instead.  Well, if I learned anything from this, it's that you guys are really f'in smart (like I didn't know already), MS still sucks, and making a topic with the title "Every single person must read this NOW! actually does work if you're looking for a million replies in little time .  tongue.gif

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2005, 11:23:00 PM »

mad.gif

Glad you got it figured out.....  beerchug.gif

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »

unsure.gif

vingasoline

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2005, 10:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(kmr575 @ Aug 13 2005, 10:01 PM)
technically we dont own the xbox. we are leasing from MS. it says it in the ELUA. so it is not illegal to put software on their xbox. and plus some of the updates u get from live give u no warning. they just install.

Damas

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 02:22:00 PM »

How about going on LIVE with the switch off? We don't need cheaters on LIVE. If you cheat (like those on halo 2 ) then you deserve to be banned.

ModdingManiac

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2005, 02:39:00 PM »

blink.gif  Ok, nice thread....At least you put in the Neebie Forums..Here is a tip: Don't apply for a job as a news reporter.

satans_banjo

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(ModdingManiac @ Aug 15 2005, 10:50 PM)
blink.gif  Ok, nice thread....At least you put in the Neebie Forums..Here is a tip: Don't apply for a job as a news reporter.
Pages: 1 [2]