xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!  (Read 81 times)

Majin Gaara

• Archived User
Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »

sad.gif
i used SID.Splinter.Cell.v2.0.NTSC.** Links to Xbox Warez and Torrents ** as the LINUX INSTALLER and Krazies SC save as the profile which has all the gut parts and it still dont work sad.gif

Majin Gaara

• Archived User
Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »

sad.gif
My xbox version:

K:1.00.4817.01
D:1.00.5960.01

and my splinter cell has DOWNLOAD NEW CONTENT ON XBOX LIVE so i donno how new of a version that could be. it has   510130-DISC and NTSC so it is american.

So does anybody kno any softmod that will work on my type of xbox?? and or could you guys tell me if i have to high of a verison of Dashboard or kernel or the wrong splinter cell?  uhh.gif

cmiz

• Archived User
Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 03:33:00 PM »

first of all, go to the usual places (XBINS) and download krayzie's UXE installer. it's much better than SID.

also, all versions of SC (AFAIK) are exploitable. it never got patched for some reason.

it could be that the action replay is corrupting the save. larger saves tend to get corrupted more. when you go to xbins, download the SC with EVOX save. it's a very basic save without an installer that you may be able to get onto the card without corrupting it. if you can run that, you can get FTP access to your xbox. once you have that, you can put the memory card into one of the controllers, FTP in, find the drive with the controller (it will be something like H-O) and delete the save on there and then copy krayzie's save over to it. that way, it will be the xbox writing to the memory card via the FTP client and therefore it should not get corrupted. now go into the MSDash, delete the save (btw, you should delete all saves from that game before trying to load an exploited one or else it won't work) and copy over the one you just put on the memory card.

Majin Gaara

• Archived User
Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »

sad.gif so it looks like the only way is to via FTP to my xbox but i have to have a soft modded xbox to FTP to it so how am i gonna soft modd it when i cant fit it on ym memory card! uhh.gif

chorizo1

• Archived User
Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »

Krayzie_SC-NTSC_UXE_Installer_Dutch-English_v2.8

use with an M$ memory card, just unzip it and put the 2 files in the memory card with action replay, load game etc...

Majin Gaara

• Archived User
Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »

huh.gif

chorizo1

• Archived User
Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »

yep, it works on normal saves, but F-ups the linux installer. just the other day I helped a guy on these forums with same prob for a week till he borrowed an official m$ card from a friend. i heard madcatz works too (i use M$ card though) good luck.

Majin Gaara

• Archived User
Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »

biggrin.gif my friend is bringing over my M$ memory card i left over at his house tomorrow and i will try the save thing. I will post if it works or not. biggrin.gif

hydrom

• Archived User
Ahh! Splinter Cell Help!
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2005, 04:18:00 AM »

smile.gif

PS. read the README in the UDE files to make sure you backup your Cdrive and all that good stuff just in case you want to unistal it later
Pages: 1 [2]